Are you Kidding me??
    • Oct 2005

The Speeches

Thought's??

• 88Mariner
    My dick is smaller
    • Nov 2006

Re: The Speeches

McCain's was very moving. He was his old self again. Loved it. Still disagree on his choice of palin tho. we'll see the aftermath of this in the next week
    you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• toasty
      Sir Toastiness
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by 88Mariner
      McCain's was very moving. He was his old self again. Loved it. Still disagree on his choice of palin tho. we'll see the aftermath of this in the next week
      pretty much my thought as well. If he'd run as that guy, who knows what would have happened tonight...

Comment

• toasty
        Sir Toastiness
        • Jun 2004

I'm going to keep this quick because anything detailed I would say about Obama's speech would be unfathomably corny, but suffice it to say, I thought that was one for the ages.

Comment

• 88Mariner
          My dick is smaller
          • Nov 2006

What did he say?
          you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

----PEACE-----

Comment

• Life on Other Planets AKA Johns
            Are you Kidding me??
            • Oct 2005

Have to agree with you there "moving"... I guess i never watched Obama speak before really but he is so clear and loud it is very good to see. Well lets hope he does change things and does show that "Can DO" attitude.

Comment

• superdave
              Platinum Poster
              • Jun 2004

Great speech by Obama. I thought McCain's concession speech was good too. But, the best speech and night is Obama's.
              Never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake - Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

• toasty
                Sir Toastiness
                • Jun 2004

What did he say?
                He said this:

But I'd wait until a video comes out (in the next hour or so) and watch that rather than reading it.

Comment

• thesightless
                  Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
                  • Jun 2004

great speech.
                  your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
                  download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• sammwalk
                    Gold Gabber
                    • Jun 2004

McCain's was very moving. He was his old self again.
                    yeah it was like, there you are, McCain. where ya been, buddy? what'd you do with that angry old man?

buh bye, Sarah!

Comment

• 88Mariner
                      My dick is smaller
                      • Nov 2006

Originally posted by sammwalk
                      yeah it was like, there you are, McCain. where ya been, buddy? what'd you do with that angry old man?

buh bye, Sarah!

no. fucking. shit.

i feel like the mccain himself was drunk on the palin kool-aid. huh. hmmmm

----PEACE-----

Comment

• Localizer
                        Platinum Poster
                        • Jul 2004

obama creeped me out a little bit. Him saying that we may not always agree signals to me that he may go against the grain of many Americans, both democraps and republiturds, especially since he said that to a large constituency of dems in chicago. I guess we'll just have to see.
                        Many people would sooner die than think; In fact, they do so.
                        -Bertrand Russell

Comment

• 88Mariner
                          My dick is smaller
                          • Nov 2006

^ nah. no no no no.

I see what you're saying but no.

I think what he's saying is to the anti-war bloc that really came out for him. Biden said this up in Oregon too. I think what they're saying is, "if we have to go to war, if we have to send troops somewhere, we have to do this. it might not be a popular choice with you all, but trust our judgment, this is for the good of american, and good of you".

I think they're talking to the far-left base because they 'll be creeping to the center now. That's a fair interpretation, too, i think.

----PEACE-----

Comment

• Localizer
                            Platinum Poster
                            • Jul 2004

^ nah. no no no no.

I see what you're saying but no.

I think what he's saying is to the anti-war bloc that really came out for him. Biden said this up in Oregon too. I think what they're saying is, "if we have to go to war, if we have to send troops somewhere, we have to do this. it might not be a popular choice with you all, but trust our judgment, this is for the good of american, and good of you".

I think they're talking to the far-left base because they 'll be creeping to the center now. That's a fair interpretation, too, i think.
                            Of course, I see your point, however, it's still signaling to me that he may just pull what the Bush admin did in 2001. I'm optimistic things will go in the right direction though.
                            Many people would sooner die than think; In fact, they do so.
                            -Bertrand Russell

Comment

• chloe harris
                              Platinum Poster
                              • Jun 2004

i liked both of their speeches.

interesting how different the supporters are tho eh...
                              mccain says baraks name and you get boo's and disgust, while obama mentions mccain and people applaud and give slight cheer for his work. i liked how mccain stopped his people and said, again, no no.. etc.

i was humbled by mccain this time tho and felt like he actually showed me who he was, i just wish he would have picked a better running mate.
                              pillow humping rules.

Comment

Working...