X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BabyMatty4Block
    Getting Somewhere
    • Sep 2008

New tension in Israel

Breaking news about Satellite from The Jerusalem Post. Read the latest updates on Satellite including articles, videos, opinions and more.

This would have alot more WW3 potential if McCain were victorious tonight. God I am relieved...
  • 88Mariner
    My dick is smaller
    • Nov 2006

Re: New tension in Israel

yeah just caught this off the wire. looking forward to seeing how Obama addresses this.
    you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• thesightless
      Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
      • Jun 2004

this is isreal letting us knwo they are there.
      your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
      download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• BabyMatty4Block
        Getting Somewhere
        • Sep 2008

Don't think anyone forgot...

Comment

• Kamal
          Administrator
          • May 2002

Originally posted by 88Mariner
          yeah just caught this off the wire. looking forward to seeing how Obama addresses this.
          I know it could be a conspiracy theory but you suspect the powers that be had anything to do with this ?
          www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
          he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
          Originally posted by ace_dl
          Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
          I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• 88Mariner
            My dick is smaller
            • Nov 2006

no
            you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

----PEACE-----

Comment

• Kamal
              Administrator
              • May 2002

why do you say that ?
              www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
              he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
              I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• 88Mariner
                My dick is smaller
                • Nov 2006

because it has nothing to do with domestic elections in teh united states?

----PEACE-----

Comment

• Kamal
                  Administrator
                  • May 2002

what if the white powers didnt like the election of an african american and sort of handed a middle-east crisis to him as a welcome present?

i dunno, just saying.
                  www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Comment

• 88Mariner
                    My dick is smaller
                    • Nov 2006

what white powers are you talking about spike lee?

----PEACE-----

Comment

• Kamal
                      Administrator
                      • May 2002

lol.....

the outgoing government?
                      www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Comment

• runningman
                        Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                        • Jun 2004

I heard that if Obama won Israel would attack Iran because they think he won't take Iran as serious as McCain would have.

Comment

• 88Mariner
                          My dick is smaller
                          • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Fez Up
                          lol.....

the outgoing government?

so the colour of the presidency is indicative of whether and how foreign affairs are conjured? in that sense, he's half-white. is this the half-white powers in action?

----PEACE-----

Comment

• Kamal
                            Administrator
                            • May 2002

Originally posted by 88Mariner
                            so the colour of the presidency is indicative of whether and how foreign affairs are conjured? in that sense, he's half-white. is this the half-white powers in action?
                            firstly, it's not the incoming government that I made my reference to, its the outgoing one. so in order to answer your above question which isn't even what I am talking about, I imagine we'd have to wait for Obama to step into office before the so called "half-white" decisions are made.

secondly, my reference was simply to the fact that "perhaps" (as indicated by my reference to the conspiracy theory I mentioned) the outgoing government under bush's regime are maybe not as accepting of a half-white president and offered a little crisis as a welcome gift. This has nothing to do with ruling decisions of the past being made on the basis of the ruling governments color, only something they "did" for the next person in line because they were not as accepting of his heritage.
                            www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Comment

• 88Mariner
                              My dick is smaller
                              • Nov 2006

well, like you said, it's a conspiracy.

if you want a better example of a white guy starting shit, more likely wanting to test obama, look to russia who today put some missiles on the polish border.

----PEACE-----

Comment

Working...