X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chloe harris
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

stoning

right? wrong? barbaric? disgusting? ritual?

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

i'm not keen on it myself.
    pillow humping rules.
  • 88Mariner
    My dick is smaller
    • Nov 2006

Re: stoning

we should be tolerant of other faiths. right?
    you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• chloe harris
      Platinum Poster
      • Jun 2004

yep that doesn't mean i have to agree with them tho does it.

did you read that story ? because it does sound quite dodgy.
      pillow humping rules.

Comment

• thesightless
        Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
        • Jun 2004

chloe, this is actually quite common and one of the less abrbaric tinsg done.
        your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
        download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• chloe harris
          Platinum Poster
          • Jun 2004

did you read the story?

do you think they are lying about her age and do you think they should be tried if so because if she was 13 then they broke islamic law.
          pillow humping rules.

Comment

• chloe harris
            Platinum Poster
            • Jun 2004

eh
            pillow humping rules.

Comment

• DIDI
              Aussie Pest
              • Nov 2004

Originally posted by 88Mariner
              we should be tolerant of other faiths. right?
              A huge NO!!! No matter what faith , this is wrong and a crime against humanity. And it would still be wrong no matter which story is the true story. !! FFS they buried her twice and kept stoning her. How much more barbaric could you get.
              Originally posted by TheVrk
              it IS incredible isn't it??
              STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
              Simply does not get any better than Hernan
              The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• Kamal
                Administrator
                • May 2002

Originally posted by DIDI
                A huge NO!!! No matter what faith , this is wrong and a crime against humanity. And it would still be wrong no matter which story is the true story. !! FFS they buried her twice and kept stoning her. How much more barbaric could you get.
                +1

Was just about to type the same thing and read your response. No faith or religion tells you to kill someone with that hatred, least of all someone of such a young age.
                www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
                he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
                Originally posted by ace_dl
                Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
                I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• Adzey
                  Are you Kidding me??
                  • Mar 2008

absolute animals

"Working like a wizard he doesn't jump around much or react much to what he is playing but the place is going nuts"

Comment

• 88Mariner
                    My dick is smaller
                    • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Fez Up
                    +1

Was just about to type the same thing and read your response. No faith or religion tells you to kill someone with that hatred, least of all someone of such a young age.
                    clearly one faith does. in fact, this is not an isolated event this year. it's likely to have happened several dozen times across the globe, if memory from the last few years serves me still.
                    you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

----PEACE-----

Comment

• davetlv
                      Platinum Poster
                      • Jun 2004

Chloe

To be religiously murdered because you are a victim of a crime is a disgusting notion - I wonder whether your new President Elect will actually take action against the countries of the Middle East and Africa who treat women like this?

And how long do you give him before you realise that you've been duped into drinking the Kool-Aid? 100 days? Six months? A year? A term of office? Two terms?

Comment

• shosh
                        Banned
                        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by davetlv
                        Chloe

To be religiously murdered because you are a victim of a crime is a disgusting notion - I wonder whether your new President Elect will actually take action against the countries of the Middle East and Africa who treat women like this?

And how long do you give him before you realise that you've been duped into drinking the Kool-Aid? 100 days? Six months? A year? A term of office? Two terms?

this

and also you're for killing babies but against this? strong logic there...

oh wait.

Comment

• chloe harris
                          Platinum Poster
                          • Jun 2004

i don't see why obama wouldn't want to try to change things.

did you read the story shosh? she was 13. it may have been an illegal killing. is that right? no its not. so i thought i'd try to have a logical conversation with people here, but logic isn't possible with people who don't read.

yes i murder babies daily. i love killing babies so much i have a baby killing farm where i horde them up and run them over with trucks. fuck off with your bullshit you keep putting in my mouth.
                          pillow humping rules.

Comment

• 88Mariner
                            My dick is smaller
                            • Nov 2006

^ do you sell tickets? i'd like to buy a season pass

----PEACE-----

Comment

• day_for_night
                              Are you Kidding me??
                              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by davetlv
                              Chloe

I'm sorry, where in the president's job description does this fit? Where does it say he should police every human injustice throughout the world?? You have got to be kidding me with this bullshit...

Comment

Working...