X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • runningman
    Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
    • Jun 2004

Racism in America

Well it looks like the racists this time are the blacks. I can't wait for the backlash on this one. Hey you can't overcome the stats that 95% of black voters voted for Obama strictly because he was black.

Just goes to show that electing Obama is kind of like having sex. You know last night it felt great but this morning is kind of like "what did we do??"
  • 88Mariner
    My dick is smaller
    • Nov 2006

Re: Racism in America

that's not racism. that's being stupid. stupidity, as you'll know, is colorblind.
    you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• toasty
      Sir Toastiness
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by runningman
      Hey you can't overcome the stats that 95% of black voters voted for Obama strictly because he was black.
      Well, one way to do it would be to point out that neither article you cited says anything of the sort. Exit polls indicate that 95% of African Americans voted for Obama, not that 95% of black people voted for him because he was black. In fact, the exit polls show that only 2% of voters indicated race was the most important factor.

Nobody's saying that the 55% of white voters that voted for McCain did so because he's white. It's absurd.

Comment

• runningman
        Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
        • Jun 2004

no what is absurd is that 95% of African Americans voted for Obama or 5% for McCain whichever you want to call it. If that isn't racism then I don't know what you call it.

Comment

• Kamal
          Administrator
          • May 2002

no what is absurd is that 95% of African Americans voted for Obama or 5% for McCain whichever you want to call it. If that isn't racism then I don't know what you call it.
          so by that logic, the 55% of the white voters who voted for McCain were racist too ?
          But what of the thought of representation in a place of power .... no.... cause that would be more logical wouldn't it ?
          www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
          he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
          Originally posted by ace_dl
          Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
          I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• 88Mariner
            My dick is smaller
            • Nov 2006

so by that logic, the 55% of the white voters who voted for McCain were racist too ?
            actually, that sounds about right.
            you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

----PEACE-----

Comment

• BabyMatty4Block
              Getting Somewhere
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by 88Mariner
              I LOLd. And it does.

Comment

• runningman
                Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                • Jun 2004

you mean to tell me that 55% versus 95% are the same thing?? Wow ok guys your right if 95% of white people would have voted for McCain it would have been racial.

Comment

• chloe harris
                  Platinum Poster
                  • Jun 2004

pretty sure you are/were one of the racist ones.
                  pillow humping rules.

Comment

• 88Mariner
                    My dick is smaller
                    • Nov 2006

everyone's a little bit racist

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbwNSNLPIfw[/YOUTUBE]

----PEACE-----

Comment

• Kamal
                      Administrator
                      • May 2002

you mean to tell me that 55% versus 95% are the same thing?? Wow ok guys your right if 95% of white people would have voted for McCain it would have been racial.
                      you know, I live in a very small town here and there is a healthy collection of a mom and pop stores around town. Moreover, I do know a few of the owners personally because those are the only so many places you can go to, to get what you need.

Over the last several weeks, virtually everywhere I went, I curiously asked people who their candidate of choice was. The one alarming response I received on more than a couple of occasions was "we're voting for the worse of 2 evils".

While I will acknowledge by saying that out of 130 million voters, the people that I have heard from is not a means of comparison, but food for thought that if I spoke with perhaps 6-7 people, of which only the white folks have said the above, then its clear as daylight what their reason is.

And if that can happen in my small town, aren't the chances alarmingly good that the total population of the 55% that voted for McCain did it for what reason (vs. the 95% on the other camp)?
                      www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
                      he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
                      Originally posted by ace_dl
                      Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
                      I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• sammwalk
                        Gold Gabber
                        • Jun 2004

Well it looks like the racists this time are the blacks. I can't wait for the backlash on this one. Hey you can't overcome the stats that 95% of black voters voted for Obama strictly because he was black.
                        Originally posted by 88Mariner
                        Actually about 90% of Blacks vote Democrat on average. So in this election an extra 5% voted Democrat. Wow, what incredible racists.

Comment

• runningman
                          Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                          • Jun 2004

Hey just making a point and I see it worked.

Comment

• ddr
                            DUDERZ get a life!!!
                            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by sammwalk
                            Actually about 90% of Blacks vote Democrat on average. So in this election an extra 5% voted Democrat. Wow, what incredible racists.
                            yup, that is true. if it was Hilary instead of obama, they would be voting democrat also. this whole race thing is absurd.

now if obama was republican and theyre choice and they all voted for him, you might have an argument.
                            "pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" James

Comment

• Miroslav
                              WHOA I can change this!1!
                              • Apr 2006

nm.
                              mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslav

Comment

Working...