• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DIDI
    Aussie Pest
    • Nov 2004

Re: Racism in America

Originally posted by runningman
    you mean to tell me that 55% versus 95% are the same thing?? Wow ok guys your right if 95% of white people would have voted for McCain it would have been racial.
    The best man won, black or white, or mixed as he happens to be. Get over it!
    Originally posted by TheVrk
    it IS incredible isn't it??
    STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
    Simply does not get any better than Hernan
    The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• runningman
      Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
      • Jun 2004

why would I have to get over anything. That is the problem with you Obama lovers. You missed the topic in your delusions of Obama. The point I was making was that black people voted 95% for Obama. If 95% of white people voted for McCain or Hillary it would have been about race.

Comment

• speciale
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Dec 2005

Originally posted by Fez Up
        you know, I live in a very small town here and there is a healthy collection of a mom and pop stores around town. Moreover, I do know a few of the owners personally because those are the only so many places you can go to, to get what you need.

Over the last several weeks, virtually everywhere I went, I curiously asked people who their candidate of choice was. The one alarming response I received on more than a couple of occasions was "we're voting for the worse of 2 evils".

While I will acknowledge by saying that out of 130 million voters, the people that I have heard from is not a means of comparison, but food for thought that if I spoke with perhaps 6-7 people, of which only the white folks have said the above, then its clear as daylight what their reason is.

And if that can happen in my small town, aren't the chances alarmingly good that the total population of the 55% that voted for McCain did it for what reason (vs. the 95% on the other camp)?

Kamal, stop harrassing your neighbors
        Originally posted by Miroslav
        It's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .
        No Soup for You

Comment

• speciale
          Are you Kidding me??
          • Dec 2005

One thing that will go against Obama. If he acheives a lot as president, 30yrs from now, most people wont know any of his achievements, but only that he was the first black president.
          Originally posted by Miroslav
          It's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .
          No Soup for You

Comment

• toasty
            Sir Toastiness
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by runningman
            Hey just making a point and I see it worked.
            I'm not sure how you look at this thread and stick a feather in your cap. Your "point" requires some awfully big assumptions, plus ignoring the fact that the overwhelming majority of African Americans typically vote democrat anyway. Mission not accomplished, IMO.

Comment

• runningman
              Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
              • Jun 2004

The real Obama came out during his speech and finally said some truth. "It may not happen in 1 year or 1 term."

Finally Truth!!!

Comment

• Miroslav
                WHOA I can change this!1!
                • Apr 2006

This thread makes no sense.
                New topic, please.
                mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslav

Comment

• Haziel
                  Likes a finger upthere
                  • Jan 2007

lol

just when I thought you couldn't fail any harder I find this thread

way to go "racistman"

Comment

• floridaorange
                    I'm merely a humble butler
                    • Dec 2005

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• Shpira
                      Angry Boy Child
                      • Oct 2006

If he really wanted to get his point across he should have dug out the number of people who are African-American and who are first time voters...i.e. people who came out to vote just because there is a black candidate on the line. The way the thread stands now...its pretty meaningless.
                      The Idiots ARE Winning.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
                      Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• bobjuice
                        Banned
                        • May 2008

Comment

Working...