• Jenks
    I'm kind of a big deal.
    • Jun 2004

Re: vote!

Comment

• Balanc3
      Platinum Poster
      • Jun 2004

Anyone want to give their feedback on amendments?

I voted yes on 3,6,7,8 for Florida.

This is abortion privacy for minors, the high speed train, medical malpractive lawsuits, and allowing/disallowing doctors licence to be revoked after 3 cases of malpractive.

^^nice poll wrap... you da man Jenks
      JourneyDeep .into the sound

Comment

• FASSTEDDIE
        Getting Somewhere
        • Jun 2004

I voted the same as you but No to high speed train.We don't to spend any more $$$$$$$$$ on that.That we don't need
        Enjoy Life as you only Live Once So enjoy it :WinkNSmile:

Comment

• Trancelucent One
          Addiction started
          • Jun 2004

The saddest thing about amendment 8 (the medical malpractice suit) is that the public doesn't know what it means. My friend's dad is a cardiologist and told us that this affects any doctor who's been charged (including if they won the case). So pretty much any edoctor who was wrongly accused 1,2, or 3 times will be leaving the state. He said that the affects will be devastating in Florida as many doctors will leave even if this amendment doesn't affect them. I was really pissed when I found this info out b/c I didn't think that the public was properly informed about this. People are so sue-crazy that even good doctor's are getting into trouble. The vast majority of people just want money for nothing (ie lawyers and people with unwarranted suits). This really scares me for the future of my healthcare profession!
          ~Pam

I like it dark and dirty!!!

Comment

• picklemonkey
            Double hoodie beer monster
            • Jun 2004

Comment

Working...