X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • runningman
    Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
    • Jun 2004

Israel or US to Bomb Iran before January

I have been reading a lot on this lately. The Israelis feel Obama is to weak on the Iran issue. Here is one of the links to what I have been reading.

Kristol back in June

Obama better tie up his boot straps because shit really could hit the fan on his first day.
    Last edited by runningman; June 15, 2009, 11:13:28 AM.
  • thesightless
    Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
    • Jun 2004

Re: Israel or US to Bomb Iran before January

yup. like i said, those people who didnt want him in power (market, isreal, etc) are already letting him know it. he will have some serious problems lined up for him.
    your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
    download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• BabyMatty4Block
      Getting Somewhere
      • Sep 2008

Maybe Joe the Plumber was right

Comment

• ddr
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Jun 2004

why are we so in love with israel anyway? is it only because thats where the rapture is "supposed" to happen?
        "pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" James

Comment

• 88Mariner
          My dick is smaller
          • Nov 2006

it's a long, strange story.

I think Israel has a right to exist where they are. I don't think the United States should treat it like a little child.

They have thier shit together more than we do.
          you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• thesightless
            • Jun 2004

long story short

isrealis existed there for a long time (few thousand years)
            between the crusades and the muslim expansion, the jews were pusehd out of the region and dispersed.
            theytried to move back in, but muslim countries allowing a large scale peaceful coexistence with jews will never happen.
            after ww2, britian and the alliend powers signed a treaty setting up a jewish state to try and give them back a peice of thier historical homeland
            arabs as a whole want them out because the conveinently forget the jews were there first and had to leave because of a pillaging warlord named mohammed and a pissed off pope whose names escapes me.

the UN is bound by treaty to protect them, and if we dont, they are dead. think of isrealites without outside protection as an endangered species.

again, long story short, details left out.

Comment

• 88Mariner
              My dick is smaller
              • Nov 2006

fuck it, let them come to the US. srsly. that land is no good if people are constantly trying to kill you and iradiate the soil.

let them have it and destroy it. it's worthless in the hands of those who could not do anything with it for a few hundred years.
              you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

----PEACE-----

Comment

• thesightless
                • Jun 2004

or we could go with my ideal choas inducing theory and have the pope ask christianity to get thier stake back as well. hell we have more of a claim than islam, but not the jews. we both were there b4 we were forced out. then all hell would break loose. imagine if 10 million christians got into the mix and wanted a christian state there too.

Comment

• ddr
                  DUDERZ get a life!!!
                  • Jun 2004

Originally posted by thesightless
                  or we could go with my ideal choas inducing theory and have the pope ask christianity to get thier stake back as well. hell we have more of a claim than islam, but not the jews. we both were there b4 we were forced out. then all hell would break loose. imagine if 10 million christians got into the mix and wanted a christian state there too.
                  isnt that the bigger reason though? the whole rapture second coming theory?

jews are just a placeholder until the second coming and them christians descend once jesus or heyzeus "comes" back.
                  "pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" James

Comment

• davetlv
                    Platinum Poster
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by 88Mariner
                    fuck it, let them come to the US. srsly. that land is no good if people are constantly trying to kill you and iradiate the soil.

let them have it and destroy it. it's worthless in the hands of those who could not do anything with it for a few hundred years.
                    Er, no.

Comment

• 88Mariner
                      My dick is smaller
                      • Nov 2006

how come? we've got better shit over here anyways. plus, we don't have crazy ass muslims across the yard wanting to kill us. we've got docile canadians and labor-hungry mexicans. why you want to stick with staying in teh Detroit of the Middle East is beyond me.

----PEACE-----

Comment

• davetlv
                        Platinum Poster
                        • Jun 2004

I am a Jew, Israel is not only my home physically but its my home spiritually.

As a Jew when I pray, I pray toward Jerusalem, the centre of Jewish religious and cultural life for the past three thousand years, I don't pray towards NY or LA.

I feel absolutely no connection to any other piece of land or nation on this planet - why should I move?

That's the simple answer - let me know if you want me to go into in more depth for you!

Comment

• 88Mariner
                          My dick is smaller
                          • Nov 2006

Actually, go ahead. I'm interested to know why it's in your best interest of self-preservation to continue living on the brink of extinction. I understand your devotion to the land itself, but it's nothing more than soil that you've given meaning to; it's about as insane as a captain going down with his ship.

----PEACE-----

Comment

• runningman
                            Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                            • Jun 2004

Well here we go.

Breaking news about Satellite from The Jerusalem Post. Read the latest updates on Satellite including articles, videos, opinions and more.

Comment

• 88Mariner
                              My dick is smaller
                              • Nov 2006

well, i guess another one of those "Israel readying to bomb Iran" articles is long overdue...

----PEACE-----

Comment

Working...