X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AntonyM
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Oct 2004

NYC This Weekend

Whose going to Sasha, any other shows this weekend.
    Meetup? Details? Come on.
    Originally posted by Shpira
    So came back last night...
    Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
    Originally posted by Illuminate
    Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
    2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
    3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
    4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?
  • 88Mariner
    My dick is smaller
    • Nov 2006

Re: NYC This Weekend

Dude, Ulrich Schnauss is going to be there. Should be a good showing! I'd go just for him, and him alone.
    you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• chanty
      John, John, where art thou!
      • Jun 2004

We're getting him on Saturday...please don't wear him out!!
      Awww...I didn't mean A holes, as in "A holes"...I meant it like, as in, my friends....

Comment

• simonr
        Transitionator
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by chanty
        We're getting him on Saturday...please don't wear him out!!
        I think his infamous extra curricular activities wear him out

He may want to remember this too :

sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

• GerryD
          I love skanking
          • Jun 2004

i will be going to see little Jimmy Norton..........
          "We're professional entertainers. You give us money, we entertain you.

Comment

• 88Mariner
            My dick is smaller
            • Nov 2006

Originally posted by GerryD
            i will be going to see little Jimmy Norton..........
            is that for his HBO special?
            you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• thesightless
              Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
              • Jun 2004

actually he is dual citizen now. he lives here (NYC)

Originally posted by simonr
              I think his infamous extra curricular activities wear him out

He may want to remember this too :

your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
              download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• AntonyM
                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                • Oct 2004

Well Sean they kicked us out of Cielo, where is the meetup at?
                Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
                3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...

Am I close here?

Comment

• thesightless
                  Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
                  • Jun 2004

no rouchnecking for me this weeked. im out in huntington harbor. bout to hit the sack. work is a pesky thing. but if NY ppl are up for a wild one i HIGHLY suggest holosounds party next weekend. andy newland is in (fucking unreal DJ for those who dont know about the twisted audio parties in london). that party is on the 14th next friday. and alex and noah of holosound are phenomenal DJs who throw one of NYC's great underground nights, and newland is on the decks as guest. also, its the woman's intro into underground house.

count on me being in rare form.

got the jets game this weekend, so its a quiet one on the island for me until sunday at 7 am. 8am the drinking starts at the meadowlands. funtimes.
                  your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
                  download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• Steve Graham
                    DJ Jelly
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by thesightless
                    so, you still need a passport to get in and out of the country.. and he has lived in the states for years

Comment

• AntonyM
                      DUDERZ get a life!!!
                      • Oct 2004

Figures Andy and Holosound would be playing next weekend.
                      Oh well, still here to wear out my welcome in NYC. Anyone in for tonight hit up the PM.

Am I close here?

Comment

• Lorn
                        Looking for a title!
                        • Sep 2004

Originally posted by 88Mariner
                        Dude, Ulrich Schnauss is going to be there. Should be a good showing! I'd go just for him, and him alone.
                        Damn, would love to go for this.

Comment

• tonig357
                          Gold Gabber
                          • Jun 2007

i'll be at sasha tonight front & center!!!

Comment

• rubyraks
                            DUDERZ get a life!!!
                            • Jun 2004

I'm in tonight...got a few friends in tow and am just hoping that Sasha doesn't just ride ableton all night and lets a few tracks play out the way they were intended

And sean, good to hear you're out next week for Holo and Andy...I will not be missing that one for sure
                            "Work like you don't need the money.
                            Love like you've never been hurt.
                            Dance like nobody's watching.
                            Sing like nobody's listening.
                            Live like it's Heaven on Earth."

Comment

• simonr
                              Transitionator
                              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by thesightless
                              It's not NYC that's the problem ... it's his Toronto set the following night that I was referring to (the alleged missing passport that stopped him playing with Digweed at Koolhaus on the Spring Tour ).
                              sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

Working...