X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • toasty
    Sir Toastiness
    • Jun 2004

In Praise of Stick!!!

A plain ol' stick was entered into the National Toy Hall of Fame yesterday. ... Curators said the stick was a special addition in the spirit of a 2005 inductee, the cardboard box. They praised its all-purpose, no-cost, recreational qualities, noting its ability to serve either as raw material or an appendage transformed in myriad ways by a child's creativity.
    A plain ol' stick was entered into the National Toy Hall of Fame yesterday. It joins the kite, Mr. Potato Head, Crayola crayons, the Atari 2600, LEGO, and several dozen…

You go, stick!

• |Thrax|
    Platinum Poster
    • Mar 2007

Re: In Praise of Stick!!!

haha mitch hedberg joke:

"That'd be funny if you were a drummer, and you grabbed two magical wands instead of drumsticks. You're pounding out the beat "1-2-3-4 Oh shit, my Bass Player's now a can of soup... Sorry Rick, I mean Cream of Mushroom! "
    This is the voice from planet love. Have no fear we are your friends. To bring peace and love to your world, we are sending you our very special agent. Her name is love love love...

-Chris
    Myspace::Facebook:: NIGHTMOVES.ME nightlife+lifestyle photography

Comment

• i!!ustrious
      I got some N64 Games Yo!!
      • Mar 2008

that is awesome. go stick go

(((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• nick007
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Oct 2007

Originally posted by |thrax|
        haha mitch hedberg joke:

"that'd be funny if you were a drummer, and you grabbed two magical wands instead of drumsticks. You're pounding out the beat "1-2-3-4 oh shit, my bass player's now a can of soup... Sorry rick, i mean cream of mushroom! "

The largest room in the world, is the room for improvement!

Comment

Working...