• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dawnx
    The Donator
    • Jun 2004

New Scan

Hi guys just giving an update on baby progress,

I had another scan & everything seems to be going well.
    On course for early March so no partying this festive season but never mind it will be worth it in the end.
  • Steve Graham
    DJ Jelly
    • Jun 2004

Thanks for the update dawn.. did you ever sort anything out for that fund raiser you were trying to do?

I have a friend that is due new years day.. she is praying to god it is a bit early, lol.

Comment

• TomTom
      Paging Doctor Weeds...we have a shortage on 1st St.
      • May 2002

Yes it will be worth it for sure. Glad to hear your baby is doing well. Once you have your sweetie, pass it over to your husband and go clubbing again. :wink:

Comment

• MJ
        Here since 2002
        • Jun 2004

No partying for 9 whole months! Fuck that would drive me nuts like i`m sure it is you Dawn. Good to see progress is going to the natural plan.

I`ll throw a little dance floor move the next time i`m out just for you guys
        mjwebhosting you know it makes sense

Silentium est aureum

Comment

• dawnx
          The Donator
          • Jun 2004

Re: New Scan

Thanks for the nice words guys.

The fund raiser is in a couple of weeks & I thought a good theme is pirates as it's quite easy to dress up. I'm going to organise a treasure hunt around the store with cryptic clues on products we sell so if you guys can help me out on some clues I'd be very grateful.( As it's a supermarket we sell all foods). Also do a board with 100 squares on to sell to individual customers & have some prizes which staff donate behind so many squares.

What do you think?

I'd love to get our boss to walk the plank off a very, very high building

Comment

Working...