Sir Toastiness
    • Jun 2004

Poll: 64 Percent Of Republicans Want Palin To Run In 2012

...as do 100% of Democrats
  • sammwalk
    Gold Gabber
    • Jun 2004

Re: Poll: 64 Percent Of Republicans Want Palin To Run In 2012

They mention other contenders there and I think what's going to happen is we're going to be looking at a whole new roster. I think this election put a bad taste in their mouths and they're going to want some new blood.

Comment

• chloe harris
      Platinum Poster
      • Jun 2004

she only appeals to a small percentage of the american people.

and now you are a 'jerk' if you pointed out she's dumb as a doornail.
      pillow humping rules.

Comment

• thesightless
        Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
        • Jun 2004

hopefully this helps my party. come on over responsible conservatives.
        your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
        download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• Rooster
          Fresh Peossy
          • Nov 2008

It was and still is so obvious that Palin is mentally challenged. However, worse then that are those who are blind to this fact. These people scare me the most.

Comment

• DIDI
            Aussie Pest
            • Nov 2004

^^^Great first post !! Very true ! Very scary!
            Originally posted by TheVrk
            it IS incredible isn't it??
            STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
            Simply does not get any better than Hernan
            The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• toasty
              Sir Toastiness
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by sammwalk
              They mention other contenders there and I think what's going to happen is we're going to be looking at a whole new roster. I think this election put a bad taste in their mouths and they're going to want some new blood.
              That's what you would think, but -- 64% -- that's staggering. Actually, that was the point of the post, that it goes against conventional wisdom...

Comment

• Weizy
                MCast Resident DJ
                • Jun 2004

god damn Palin for 2012 can't really happen can it? I would guess that while some in that party wish for Palin to be a new star but man they need some new blood as sightless suggests...

Comment

• mtguru
                  Getting Somewhere
                  • Jun 2004

Blogger is a blog publishing tool from Google for easily sharing your thoughts with the world. Blogger makes it simple to post text, photos and video onto your personal or team blog.

The campaign has already started.
                  To err is human... To correct it before anyone notices is genius.

Comment

• Weizy
                    MCast Resident DJ
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by mtguru
                    http://www.palin4pres2012.com/
                    Blogger is a blog publishing tool from Google for easily sharing your thoughts with the world. Blogger makes it simple to post text, photos and video onto your personal or team blog.

The campaign has already started.
                    Stayin Classy, that Sarah...

I took that from the second website...

Comment

• Miroslav
                      WHOA I can change this!1!
                      • Apr 2006

...and then people wonder what the hell is wrong with the Republican party these days...
                      mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslav

Comment

• MJDub
                        Are you Kidding me??
                        • Jun 2004

I'm up for 8 years of Obama, myself! Run Sarah, run!
                        http://www.myspace.com/mjdubmusic

You can't have manslaughter without laughter.

"Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl."

Comment

• Localizer
                          Platinum Poster
                          • Jul 2004

bobby jindal i predict will be their for '12. I'm watching to see what he does with Loserana. I could really revitalize the repub base.
                          Many people would sooner die than think; In fact, they do so.
                          -Bertrand Russell

Comment

• MJDub
                            Are you Kidding me??
                            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Localizer
                            bobby jindal i predict will be their for '12. I'm watching to see what he does with Loserana. I could really revitalize the repub base.
                            I don't know how the base will feel about an Indian carrying the banner. They're pretty fucking racist, you know.
                            http://www.myspace.com/mjdubmusic

You can't have manslaughter without laughter.

"Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl."

Comment

• 88Mariner
                              My dick is smaller
                              • Nov 2006

^nah, i think theywould use it as an excuse to make themselves feel less racist. Jindal, so far as I have heard, is a more tanner Romney.
                              you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

Working...