X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AntonyM
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Oct 2004

Sasha at Webster Hall

Comments? Questions?, Balloon drops, confetti bombs. disco balls, no video or pics.
    He seemed to be having more fun than usual, I smell an NYC residency, overall built it up from about 1am started dropping the bombs around 230am, apologies to Rubyraks, just too many people to find anyone on that dancefloor. stayed till about 4a where Sasha was getting loose, he just always seems to get that musical journey started to that one track which shakes the foundations of the building apart, from there it turns into pure club mayhem.
    Originally posted by Shpira
    So came back last night...
    Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
    Originally posted by Illuminate
    Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
    2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
    3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
    4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?
  • chanty
    John, John, where art thou!
    • Jun 2004

Re: Sasha at Webster Hall

Sounds fantastic. I'm looking forward to that mayhem tonight!
    Awww...I didn't mean A holes, as in "A holes"...I meant it like, as in, my friends....

Comment

• art71
      Getting Somewhere
      • Jun 2004

I was supposed to be attending the mayhem tonight but my friend saw fit to change his mind and go to tiesto instead. Does anyone listen to Tiesto anymore??

Comment

• fabric8
        200mph Club
        • Jul 2006

Originally posted by art71
        I was supposed to be attending the mayhem tonight but my friend saw fit to change his mind and go to tiesto instead. Does anyone listen to Tiesto anymore??
        go alone, you can't let your friend dictate whether you see Sasha or not, I'm sure there'll be chicks everywhere, much better imo

Comment

• coleby761
          Are you Kidding me??
          • May 2008

Tell your friend to f-ck off and go it alone brother.

Comment

• day_for_night
            Are you Kidding me??
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by fabric8
            go alone, you can't let your friend dictate whether you see Sasha or not, I'm sure there'll be chicks everywhere, much better imo
            second that, don't miss sasha man! you really spend all that much time off the dancefloor to be bothered by going alone?

Comment

• austindacat
              Getting warmed up
              • Jul 2007

hope he went alone on that one.

Comment

• 88Mariner
                My dick is smaller
                • Nov 2006

any word on how Ulrich's stuff went?
                you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• freeeze tag
                  Getting warmed up
                  • Jun 2004

Thought Ulrich was somewhat weak. Incredible producer, not really a dj. It was kind of wierd that he was sitting down, not even facing the crowd, just working on his laptop. At one point i believe he just stopped in the middle of one song and just started another. No beatmatching, but excellent tunes to be fair. He would make a killer "lounge" dj. Didn't take away from the night by any means though.
                  These pretzels are making me thirsty!

Comment

• tonig357
                    Gold Gabber
                    • Jun 2007

friday night was dope dope doooope..sasha was fantastic..he looked so happy to be back in new york..he was dancing & jumping around the booth all night..it was a great show visually & musically... webster hall finally added some balls to the main room...not only was the sound top notch but there was a crazy lazer light show..they also took down the black curtain behind the booth & there were stars all across the wall that flashed on & off....stunning. .as for the music..well what can i say..loved it but my only issue was that it ended of 5:30...so lame!! sasha loves to build his sets so he doesn't show his balls until about 3 so we didn't have a lot of time to play with ::kicks dirt::

he ended the night with paul kalkbrenner "gebrunn gebrunn"

Comment

• AntonyM
                      DUDERZ get a life!!!
                      • Oct 2004

Yeah forgot about the lasers, sort of a weirder crowd than usual, not in a good way either, still, much more impressed than the past couple of times I had seen him.
                      Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
                      3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...

Am I close here?

Comment

• maddlingo
                        Platinum Poster
                        • Jun 2004

AntonyM you should have stayed til past 4, thats when it started getting fun. Ruby, its always a pleasure to see you hanging out.
                        "Dream as if you''ll live forever, Live as if you''ll die today." -- James Dean --

Comment

• sakio pod
                          SALAD TOSSER
                          • Jun 2004

yeah ant missed ya in MIA

Comment

• AntonyM
                            DUDERZ get a life!!!
                            • Oct 2004

Damn work has me all over the country, could not pull off MIA

Am I close here?

Comment

• fletcher
                              Platinum Poster
                              • Jul 2005

I guess your talking about Ulrich Schnauss?

I saw his live/laptop performance at glade in july and it was awesome (he was on the keys as well as whichever program he was using on the lappy).

Brilliant live, was he actually DJing tracks or just sequencing his own stuff?
                              http://fletchymole.wordpress.com/

Comment

Working...