my tribute to Steve james's love for the music...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • phuck'm-up
    MCast Resident DJ
    • Jan 2008

Re: my tribute to Steve james's love for the music...

Originally posted by megan love
    philip, i love you so much!! you've been such a rock of strength for me on more than one occasion.

thank you for your post. it means a lot to me, and i'm sure to a lot of other people ... and most importantly - to steve.

i need another one of these days:

it was so therapeutic for me.
    like a friend of ours likes to say..........

when life serves you lemons you got to make lemonade.

i want you to know just how much i love you maegan. you were such a light for me even through the darkest of my caves. i am all ways hear for you. take a sick day if you can.

people like QBS kev haf biggness papa schnoor olive sean randy jeff mike-d tj pedro krippy-cream znuts grainger-ranger coop cricket and you know are the soul of the cola music. we must remain strong. tell kev to make some lemonade. olive shuffle the deck and lets all rise out of this darkness stronger and able to approach the next step with clear mind and soul. i ask god all the time to take care of my people in the cola

love you.

https://soundcloud.com/bass00monkey/aquanaun_rebirth_club_controler_demo_a_real_dj_featuring_eddie_golds_fly_away_with_k_major

Comment

• phuck'm-up
      MCast Resident DJ
      • Jan 2008

part two added at top
      https://soundcloud.com/bass00monkey/aquanaun_rebirth_club_controler_demo_a_real_dj_featuring_eddie_golds_fly_away_with_k_major

Comment

• asquare
        Fresh Peossy
        • Jan 2006

damn it phillip, i thought i was finally through crying.... i miss you bro and we will see each other soon but i never got to say good bye to steve..... shit tares me up inside..... RIP stevejames ..... ONE<3

Comment

• phuck'm-up
          MCast Resident DJ
          • Jan 2008

Originally posted by asquare
          damn it phillip, i thought i was finally through crying.... i miss you bro and we will see each other soon but i never got to say good bye to steve..... shit tares me up inside..... RIP stevejames ..... ONE<3

Me too. We have to move on though. Honer his love for the music by organizing events. By shareing the music. By just straight throwing it the fuck down when and where ever possible. I can not wait to see you. Much love ye old soul of the trout streams.

Comment

• Bender420
            Tickle me Elmo!
            • Jun 2004

what's the track 58 min in with the male vocal?
            it's on part 1.
            Don't let anyone drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance.

"some things simply aren’t meant to be bootybumped. Hard liquor is a prime example, as it will burn like a motherfuck."

Comment

• phuck'm-up
              MCast Resident DJ
              • Jan 2008

Originally posted by Bender420
              what's the track 58 min in with the male vocal?
              it's on part 1.

Paolo Mojo & Jim Rivers - Ron Hardy Said (Eric Prydz Remix)

Comment

• Bender420
                Tickle me Elmo!
                • Jun 2004

thanks
                Don't let anyone drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance.

"some things simply aren’t meant to be bootybumped. Hard liquor is a prime example, as it will burn like a motherfuck."

Comment

• phuck'm-up
                  MCast Resident DJ
                  • Jan 2008

Originally posted by Bender420
                  thanks

no prob

Comment

Working...