X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • scifi pi
    Addiction started
    • Oct 2004

Re: Steve James - Hometown Memorial Service

I'm 99% sure she will be giving most of it to me to delegate distribution. Yesterday via phone and at the end of the day in person, she held my hand and said "WE WILL DO THIS RIGHT. WE WILL HONOR HIM FOR THE LIFE HE LIVED & THAT HE DID NOT DIE IN VAIN." and assured me that this would happen as I did give her mine. So I will do my damndest to keep that pact and agreement intact. Just make sure you get a hold of Steve Graham to be there to have my back if needed. Hafid will most likeley not be able to make it. We currently have about 6 persons going - myself, Emilie, Megan, Grainger and Eddie and one other that I can't remember right now. Probably have a couple more after our Sunday night local FSM meeting.

Comment

• ddr
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by scifi pi
      but that marathon set from April 2007 in Pensacola was the shit. I know I was there. There definitely was some sort of sonic audio VORTEX going on during that set. We literally had the walls shaking and foundation rumbling during that time. I remember walking on the wooded floor with socks and the shit was vibrating like crazy during some of his peak tracks. Shit..I just got chills.
      i posted that set here,

SETUP A PERMANENT STEVE JAMES ARCHIVE ONLINE Upload all your mixes here URL = ftp.mercuryserver.com login = stevejames OR stevejames@mercuryserver.com pass = stevesets123 ************************************************************************ a coupla sets from ma main man - thanks to all who upload ***********************

he gave it to me shortly after it was played

i bugged him like hell for a marathon set and he finally delivered that, needless to say i was happy. hehe

i remember blasting it at my apartment at 1am and having the neighbors come to the door because it was so loud... great great sets.
      "pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" James

Comment

• Dhar_2
        meat and potatoes
        • Jun 2004

for those who cant make it (ie use on the other side of the globe) could we make a contribution for some flowers or something?

Comment

• scifi pi
          Addiction started
          • Oct 2004

Originally posted by Dhar_2
          for those who cant make it (ie use on the other side of the globe) could we make a contribution for some flowers or something?
          Kamal and some others are working on something. I don't think its flowers though, ready my previous post at top.

Comment

• Dhar_2
            meat and potatoes
            • Jun 2004

either way let me know!

Comment

• Life on Other Planets AKA Johns
              Are you Kidding me??
              • Oct 2005

hey all, so the funeral is today/tonight my time. Just wanted to wish his family and friends all the best. Thank you

Comment

Working...