X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • deeprogressions
    Getting Somewhere
    • Jun 2004

work sucks

So on a Monday just over five weeks ago I walked into work and my boss says "have you ever been on an oil drilling rig?" The next day I was on my way to the gulf to go monitor one for environmental damage, I got home last night. Hey!, how about, that's just like fun only completly diffrent, oh did I mention that the week before I had just bought a house...now I get to unpack. Just had to vent a little. Oh well, at least I have a little free time again and some extra money. Thank God I can once again waste my time on beautiful MS. I missed it.
  • Garrick
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

off-shore oil rigs are cool... for short periods of time.
    Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• maddlingo
      Platinum Poster
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Garrick
      off-shore oil rigs are cool... for short periods of time.
      Yeah being stuck on a rig with a bunch of men covered in oil. Where do I sign up at.
      "Dream as if you''ll live forever, Live as if you''ll die today." -- James Dean --

Comment

• deeprogressions
        Getting Somewhere
        • Jun 2004

yeah there also cool when you have a little before hand knowledge that you're about to spend over a month on one. I actually did enjoy myself the first couple of weeks, there was a 27 foot bay boat out there and we fished almost everyday. I caught a lot of amberjack even a couple of Tuna (hellified fighters). But after 14 days I was ready to come home.

Comment

• Garrick
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Jun 2004

hence, the reason i say SHORT PERIODS OF TIME. :wink:

fishing out there is cool though because you can catch monster fish. you cool those badboys up and eat em?

and just curious, did you go out to a Shell oilrig? I declined a job at Shell in New Orleans where i'd be randomly going to offshore oilrigs and surveying, etc etc, but for the most part i'd be on land in an office. sounded like a lot of fun, but it didn't pay that much.
          Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• deeprogressions
            Getting Somewhere
            • Jun 2004

Did I cook them? Nope I knitted them into a sweater, kind of smells funny though. Seriously, Yeah we did cook some of them and some we just threw back depended on our mood, and the condition of the fish (if it was to tired to swim obviously you don't just throw it back and let it die), but I have to say cleaning a 40 pound fish can suck.

Comment

• pimpmcknight
              Getting Somewhere
              • Jul 2004

Re: work sucks

I feel your pain, I'm in the Coast Guard right now and I'm stuck on a ship three months at a time, f'n blows donkey balls. Atleast we get to pull into cool Caribbean islands every few weeks.
              Gooch...

Comment

• FM
                Wooooooo!
                • Jun 2004

I'll take your job

sounds like you had some fun though...but working like that when you just bought a house and have to move royally sucks
                FM

"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers

What record did you loose your virginity to?
                "I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan

Download/Listen To My Mixes
                Facebook!
                A Journey Into Sound On MCast

Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.

Comment

Working...