X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bender420
    Tickle me Elmo!
    • Jun 2004

day after thanksgiving in p-cola

what are the latest details on this. clint and i and maybe another friend are planning on making the trip. i've canceled my holiday plans and am trying to work some things out around this. any info at this stage would be a big help.

thanks
    Don't let anyone drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance.

"some things simply aren’t meant to be bootybumped. Hard liquor is a prime example, as it will burn like a motherfuck."
  • megan love
    Getting Somewhere
    • Jan 2005

Re: day after thanksgiving in p-cola

hey, jamey ... i'm really glad you guys are gonna be able to make it!

we are currently trying to set up some sort of BBQ or something for Friday afternoon where we can just eat, and hang out before Jelly that night. it's looking like it will most likely be at our friend, jason's house. but that's not set in stone yet.

that night we will have Jelly at the same place we had it back in July for the MS/FSM party ... The Islander on Pensacola Beach. and then most likely have an afterhours back at FSM headquarters again.

i know Emilie has been kind enough to open up her house for people to stay. and i'm sure we have at least one or two other people from our crew who are able to let people crash at their place.

here's the flyer for Jelly that night. if you have any other questions, let us know. and we'll post more info as plans firm up.

Comment

• Bender420
      Tickle me Elmo!
      • Jun 2004

thanks megan, we're most likely gonna grab a hotel room b/c we're gonna have to hit the road pretty early sat morning. that way we don't intrude on anyones plans b/c we wont be able to pull an all nighter.
      Don't let anyone drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance.

"some things simply aren’t meant to be bootybumped. Hard liquor is a prime example, as it will burn like a motherfuck."

Comment

• Mad'Em Fixer
        Addiction started
        • Aug 2008

Originally posted by Bender420
        thanks megan, we're most likely gonna grab a hotel room b/c we're gonna have to hit the road pretty early sat morning. that way we don't intrude on anyones plans b/c we wont be able to pull an all nighter.
        Jamey, if you have to leave early in the morning you are still welcome to stay at the house. I can just give you a key. Just offering so you don't have the expense. We are really happy you are planning to attend.
        UFUCKINGCUNTCHA!!!!R.I.P. Jib!

Comment

Working...