Sir Toastiness
    • Jun 2004

Dear GOP

Fuck you.

Love,
    America

Poll: GOP image goes from bad to worse
    Posted: 12:30 PM ET

WASHINGTON (CNN) – The Republican Party has hit a new low.

Just 34 percent of Americans in a Gallup Poll released Thursday say they have a favorable view of the party, down 40 percent from a month ago, before the election.

What’s worse: 61 percent of Americans have an unfavorable view of the Republican Party.

According to Gallup, that unfavorable rating is the highest the polling organization has recorded for the GOP since the measure was established in 1992.

Don't feel a lot of sympathy for them, the party brought it on itself. And yet, I still see people clamoring for Sarah Palin to run in 2012 and headlines like "Weakened House GOP moves right as it picks new leaders," which is just puzzling to me. Get the memo folks -- the voters in the middle, the ones you need to win elections, aren't buying what you're selling.
  • superdave
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

Re: Dear GOP

Republicans need to distance themselves from George W. Bush, John McCain and Sarah Palin. They need new leaders in the party like Bobby Jindal, the Republican governor from Louisiana. The guy sounds great in interviews and would bring a fresh perspective to the party.

The Republicans let the lunatics run the asylum too long. They went on about issues that are secondary to Americans. They should get back on point by addressing issues like the economy and the wars. Instead of forcing their views on America, they should listen and try to be a better alternative than the Democrats.

If they can be that better alternative in 4 years and if Obama governs poorly then they have a shot at getting back in power.
    Never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake - Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

• ddr
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Jun 2004

i would definitely consider myself a Republican if it wasnt full of Jesus freaks and the ideaology that goes with them (bible followers)... ie: anti abortion, anti gays.

just sad that they had to go ruin a political party. Independent here I am.
      "pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" James

Comment

• thesightless
        Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
        • Jun 2004

libertarian all the way.
        your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
        download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• lilsensa
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Jun 2004

Dear GOP,

Eat my balls.

Sincerely,

Lilsensa
          RIP ~ Steve James

Comment

• thesightless
            Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
            • Jun 2004

dear GOP
            god is dead.
            bye
            !
            your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
            download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• CactusBeats
              Addiction started
              • Mar 2008

Originally posted by toasty
              Get the memo folks -- the voters in the middle, the ones you need to win elections, aren't buying what you're selling.
              Toasty -
              Don't let them in on the secret. I am certainly hoping the party moves further right so the hatemongers take it over and make themselves irrelevent for at least a generation. The GOP not only dug its own grave. It also rented the backhoe and is burying itself, which is no small feat. That takes some real talent.

By the time this whole economic crash comes to a halt, the entire Republican Party and supporters will fit in a tiny corner of Mississippi where they can build a church to their God of Hate & Intolerance. There they can pass judgement on each other and condemn each other for the demise of their party. Maybe they will stone each other to death and quote verses of the Bible to justify their brutality to each other & the world, all while being self-righteous to the very last moment of life right up until the moment of judgement by God himself.
              I like your Christ.
              I do not like your Christians.
              Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.

Mahatma Gandhi

Comment

Working...