X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • shosh
    Banned
    • Jun 2004

this is pretty sad

sent to me by a friend who's very active on the rsx forums.

fucking crazy event over at the boards at bodybuilding.com's misc section. i guess some guy decided to take some pills live on webcam while everyone watched. whats worse is that it looks like people were egging him on and making fun of him instead of getting help.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=112065561

Some of the guys are still doubting it over there, but most are convinced. There are a ton of threads discussing it. Here are some cliffs (not written by me) -

- CandyJunkie creates thread telling Misc. he'll overdose himself again on drugs live on Justin.tv
    - CandyJunkie posts the amount of drugs he's going to take
    - Mods don't take it seriously because of his past trolling
    - People egg him on
    - CandyJunkie posts a copied suicide note
    - People keep egging him on
    - He pops the pills and goes to sleep
    - He breathes for a few hours, people think he's going to be alright and keep joking and trash talking on his JTV log.
    - Some time later many people realize he was not moving.
    - I find his personal details through E-detectivery, I figure out his name and number and location.
    - Personal details posted on Misc. I request people to call the cops because I live in India and had no way to make International calls all by myself.
    - People tell me he's a troll and nobody calls. Staberella especially is quite a huge cynic and says that he wasn't going to die on that kind of drugs, she insists nothing is going to happen and that people should just gtfo of the thread.
    - I send an email to Miami Police on their official email on their website, Email not functioning!
    - I call Miami Police from my dad's phone and speak to at least three cops and one person from the 911 line (whatever it is) for over 8 minutes about the situation, the people there do not take the case seriously and tell me to call the sheriff of his county, and give me the sheriff's number even after I told them I was speaking from a different country and that this was an emergency.
    - I post the sheriff's number on the Misc. thread
    - People tell me to quit worrying and that they're 100% sure its a loop and he's just fraudin'
    -jjlee138 (Rep this dude) calls the Broward County Sheriff's office and speaks to them about the situation along with a couple of other people. By the time I called, it turns out 3 people had already called them about it.
    - People wait for the cops to bust in on the JTV cam.
    - Some people start thinking nobody called the cops, at least 5 more people call the cops, they were told the cops were on it
    - 25 minutes after the first call to the cops, the cops bust in. They cover the webcam
    - People speculating whether he's dead or not
    - At this point of time a lot of people start deleting/editing their posts everywhere. PM me for the original thread content.
    - Friends post messages on his myspace worried about him, no response from him.
    - His best friend posts a thread on the Misc. and informs the people that he's dead.
    - Some people still think its a bluff

RIP Abraham Biggs.

There are videos of him just laying in bed and two cops coming in, however they have been taken down.

EDIT: just got this. its the video of the cops busting in. i wont embed.
  • Digger
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Nov 2004

Re: this is pretty sad

WTF?
    is that for real?....
    thats twisted!

what a world...
    https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013&g=bb">https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013&g=bb" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="100%"> https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013">https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013
    All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.

Comment

• Dhar_2
      meat and potatoes
      • Jun 2004

hmmmmmmmmm

scarey thought!

hope its a hoax!!

Comment

• chunky
        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
        • Jan 2006

That's seriously fucked up
        Originally posted by res0nat0r
        OK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!

Comment

• BureOne
          Are you Kidding me??
          • Jun 2004

damn

Comment

• i!!ustrious
            I got some N64 Games Yo!!
            • Mar 2008

fuck dude...
            (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• shosh
              Banned
              • Jun 2004

yeah its fucked up how it all went down and despite the fact that people could see it happening they just sat there and ignore it. im not sure what they could have done, but it should have been more than just watching. and the fact that they were able to alert the authorities eventually shows that this could have been done sooner.
              how could anyone just watch that in the first place? and then you have the 4chan idiots who kept making fun of him and egging him on.
              fucked up world we live in.

Comment

• KinKyJ
                Platinum Poser
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by shosh
                yeah its fucked up how it all went down and despite the fact that people could see it happening they just sat there and ignore it. im not sure what they could have done, but it should have been more than just watching. and the fact that they were able to alert the authorities eventually shows that this could have been done sooner.
                how could anyone just watch that in the first place? and then you have the 4chan idiots who kept making fun of him and egging him on.
                fucked up world we live in.
                And offing yourself in front of a webcam isn't sick???

Comment

• shosh
                  Banned
                  • Jun 2004

Originally posted by KinKyJ
                  that is fucked up too.

Comment

• Kat
                    A pretty fn good milkshake
                    • Mar 2006

so many awful people on that board

rip
                    ♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪• אין סוף •♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•

Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.

Comment

• KinKyJ
                      Platinum Poser
                      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by shosh
                      that is fucked up too.
                      Nope, that's fucked up in the first place. If I saw someone doing it, I'd think it was fake too with all those nitwits on the net these days.

Comment

• Kat
                        A pretty fn good milkshake
                        • Mar 2006

Originally posted by KinKyJ
                        imo that was a scream for help
                        ♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪• אין סוף •♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•

Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.

Comment

• Dhar_2
                          meat and potatoes
                          • Jun 2004

sorry?

did u say!

imo emo scream for help!!!

Comment

Working...