• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RiseandShine
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Sep 2006

Re: Tgif!

tgif guys, be good and have fun
    If the doors of perception were cleansed, every thing would appear to man as it is: infinite. - William Blake

Comment

• FM
      Wooooooo!
      • Jun 2004

oof!

Just got home a short time ago...played last night and got lit the fuck up

Back out tonight, house night tomorrow (7-year anniversary) with the birthday celebration, then chilling on Sunday with football...as today is day 2 of my 5-day "vacation"
      FM

"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers

What record did you loose your virginity to?
      "I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan

Download/Listen To My Mixes
      Facebook!
      A Journey Into Sound On MCast

Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.

Comment

• DreamGirlie
        Platinum Poster
        • Jun 2004

^ Happy same birthday
        "Welcome to Hezbollah phone line, for terrorist supplies press 1."

Comment

• floridaorange
          I'm merely a humble butler
          • Dec 2005

Originally posted by DreamGirlie
          ^ awww good luck that's so exciting.

Tomorrow is my bday but my husband had surgery last friday and he still is limited to what he can do so it probably wont be too exciting!
          Thanks, hope she likes the ring...hope its close enough to what she has in mind...

Happy Birthday DreamGirlie!!! He could get you a gift certificate to a day spa? That way you will be all relaxed and up for taking care of him after...just an idea. How major was the surgery?

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• Shiva
            MCast Mistress
            • Nov 2007

TGIF everyone!

Comment

• DreamGirlie
              Platinum Poster
              • Jun 2004

floridaorange- My husband and I picked my ring out together because he was worried I wouldn't like what he chose but really, we have the same taste I probably would have. It is so nice to have picked one out to surprise her How do you think your going to propose
              "Welcome to Hezbollah phone line, for terrorist supplies press 1."

Comment

• BureOne
                Are you Kidding me??
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by floridaorange
                kinky your 1 funny mofo, lmfao...but pls no pics or stfu from your weekend.

*I'm going to shop for diamond settings today...planning to drop the big question before Christmas...
                nice one! How long have you two been dating?

Comment

• chanty
                  John, John, where art thou!
                  • Jun 2004

Went to see Nick Warren last night at a club called Circa. He played a great set and played Destroy everything you touch by ladytron which was a surprise to hear but great to hear again on a good loud soundsystem. It seemed his set was really short or time just flew by me.
                  So I get to the club with my friend and we're just in the entry hallway which is all artfully decorated and my friend's taking pictures. This guy walks by and says "nice ass" and keeps going. 2 minutes later he walks by again and grabs it. My hands were full holding my purse and coat and friends coat. I don't know why but it really shocked me. Then about an hour later this guy says "hey milf" to me as I'm walking past. A fucken MILF he calls me. I haven't been to such a meat market in a long time. Not used to that shit anymore!!
                  Awww...I didn't mean A holes, as in "A holes"...I meant it like, as in, my friends....

Comment

• lilsensa
                    DUDERZ get a life!!!
                    • Jun 2004

^^You shouldn't have to be used to that.. I would have threw my drink on him and kicked him in the coin purse. @ MILF.. That's fucked.
                    RIP ~ Steve James

Comment

• floridaorange
                      I'm merely a humble butler
                      • Dec 2005

Originally posted by BureOne
                      nice one! How long have you two been dating?
                      4 years this coming feb.

*nick warren's sets do go by really fast. He can make several hours seem much less, I had a similar response to his set at the WMC.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

Working...