X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 88Mariner
    My dick is smaller
    • Nov 2006

Re: Hillary nomination would be an Obama-nation

so you think she's a good fit for the job, even though you disagree with her on several key foreign policy matters...?
    you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• chloe harris
      Platinum Poster
      • Jun 2004

yes.

i have differing opinions on certain affairs but generally yes.
      pillow humping rules.

Comment

• chloe harris
        Platinum Poster
        • Jun 2004

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...he-issues.html - seems pretty good imo.
        pillow humping rules.

Comment

• thesightless
          Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
          • Jun 2004

oh god please get informed people..... some asinine things... but...
          your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
          download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• 88Mariner
            My dick is smaller
            • Nov 2006

Great news for the Clintons, bad news for the United States. Has it ever occurred to you in, say, the last i dunno, 15 years that the Clintons do whatever is best for them, and not the country? The Clintons will undermine Obama at almost every turn. To think that she has lied thousands of times in the face of the public to bolster her praisworthiness (for example, that she was named after Edmund Hillary, fird upon by snipers in Bosnia (not once but twice asserted after being corrected on her mistake), ad nauseum).

Do you realize she has ringing endorsements from NeoConservatives? Shouldn't that give you pause, maybe, and ask, "if the people who got us into this mess are praising her...what does this mean about her qualifications?"

The link you posted illustrates that she changes her position to the degree that it will keep her in the positive, in power, and in control. She was for the Iraq war until she decided it was politically a bad idea to continue supporting it, then switched. The article clarifies, though implicitly, that she's clearly more hawkish than Obama.

Her anti-missile defense position is also worrisome, too, given that european countries may rely on that very technology against a pre-emptive Russian attack.

And she should not be trusted to even talk to the Chinese. She has so many conflicts-of-interests it isn't even funny. All sorts of fundraising from that country; will she serve the United States or the Chinese donors?

Just too many godddamn question marks over her head. Not a sign of principled leadership, not a sign of necessary foreign policy experience (after all, her main focus was, up until very recently, on domestic issues).

This to me seems more along the lines of the Palin fiasco, though less serious.

Yet, I think Hitchens waxes poetic so much better than me.

In matters of foreign policy, it has been proved time and again, the Clintons are devoted to no interest other than their own. A president absolutely has to know of his chief foreign-policy executive that he or she has no other agenda than the one he has set. Who can say with a straight face that this is true of a woman whose personal ambition is without limit; whose second loyalty is to an impeached and disbarred and discredited former president; and who is ready at any moment, and on government time, to take a wheedling call from either of her bulbous brothers? This is also the unscrupulous female who until recently was willing to play the race card on President-elect Obama and (in spite of her own complete want of any foreign-policy qualifications) to ridicule him for lacking what she only knew about by way of sordid backstairs dealing. What may look like wound-healing and magnanimity to some looks like foolhardiness and masochism to me.
            It was apt in a small way that the first endorser of Hillary Rodham Clinton for secretary of state should have been Henry Kissinger. The last time he...
            you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

Working...