X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chunky
    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
    • Jan 2006

Re: Citi Now to get Bailed Out But Auto's Still get the Shaft

Porsche now own a large percentage of VW which in turn owns Skoda, Lamborghini, Bentley plus many others, making them the 3rd largest Auto Manufacturer in the world. Last year they made 6 Billion in profit,but only 1 billion form manufacturing Porsche's
    Originally posted by res0nat0r
    OK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!

Comment

• runningman
      Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
      • Jun 2004

remember when everyone was crying about the big 3 auto execs flying on a private jet (that was rented). Well Citi just bought a $50 million plane.

Bank Robbery!!! the rich are stealing from the poor and Obama will be the voice to quiet the peasants so they don't get out of control.

Your source for breaking news, photos, and videos about New York, sports, business, entertainment, opinion, real estate, culture, fashion, and more.

Comment

• Garrick
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Jun 2004

^ not only did they buy a $50 million plane, but they bought an FRENCH* MADE plane. way to put the money back into your own economy that bailed you out in the first place....

* edit
        Last edited by Garrick; January 26, 2009, 05:43:31 PM.
        Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• Miroslav
          WHOA I can change this!1!
          • Apr 2006

that is extraordinarily ridiculous... top management should be fired like John Thain was last week.

actually, top management all across the industry should have been fired a long time ago.

that and equity stakes should have been part of the negotiation mix for public funds.
          mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslav

Comment

Working...