Clear All
  • Urban//Torque
    Fresh Peossy
    • Apr 2008

Onionz: 'Watch My Shadow/Heat It Up' [UrbanTorque]

Onionz: 'Watch My Shadow / Heat It Up'

1. Watch My Shadow
    2. Heat It Up

Prestigious producer, party guru and purveyor of bloc-rocking electronic music, Onionz, has hooked-up with UT to prove that he’s still got it, and got it in abundance! ‘Watch My Shadow’ and ‘Heat It Up’ are two heavy-hitters, relentlessly imperative and delightfully detailed. Handle with care, this package contains seriously explosive material.

1. ‘Watch My Shadow’ – A monster party-shaker, funky and jazzy with a dark underbelly and a fierce sting in the tail.

2. ‘Heat It Up’ – A techy vociferous cyclic track that pops and crackles, swooshes and swats as it cranks up the intensity.

New York’s Onionz has notched up over one hundred studio projects during his thirty years in the industry. From house to techno, breaks to disco, Onionz exemplifies diversity. ‘Watch My Shadow / Heat It Up’ follows on from the recent hits, ‘Nothin’ But Love’ (Toolroom), ‘Burning’ (CR2) and ‘Woman of the Sun’ (OM).

Reactions:

Carl Cox: “I loved all the tunes,Heat it up, Work that motherfucker and my favorite of which i play all the time is Road warrior (rocking tune)!!
    Danny Howells: “Sounds good, will try these out!”
    Nick Warren: “digging both of em”
    Laurent Garnier: “Absolutely love "heat it up" I will hammer this everywhere”
    Chris Fortier: “Onionz on form with heat it up”

OUT NOW ON: Beatport
    *direct link to release: https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/...h_my_shadow_ep

Info:

Onionz Myspace

Urbantorque Recordings
    Urbantorque Recordings Myspace
    Urbantorque Recordings Facebook
Working...