X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • koravei
    Addiction started
    • May 2006

Deep Z - Tribute To Schiller CD01 [nov 2008]

Enjoy ~80 minutes of the deep / dynamic / magical world of Schiller.

The most emotional tracks mixed just for you !

Deep Z - Tribute To Schiller CD01 [nov 2008]

01 - Schiller - Distance (Mit Kim Sanders)
    02 - Schiller - Ausklang
    03 - Schiller - Glück Und Erfüllung
    04 - Schiller - Sommerregen
    05 - Schiller - Das Ende
    06 - Schiller - Schiller (Live)
    07 - Schiller - Eine Stunde (Aus Dem Film "Yamamoto's Labyrinth")
    08 - Schiller - Vor Der Zeit (Mit Ben Becker)
    09 - Schiller - Prologue Part VII
    10 - Schiller - Freiheit
    11 - Schiller - Lichtwerk
    12 - Schiller - I Know (Mit Kim Sanders)
    13 - Schiller - Ile Aye (Mit Stephenie Coker)
    14 - Schiller - Ruhe
    15 - Schiller - Let Me Love You (Mit Kim Sanders)
    16 - Schiller - Herzschlag
    17 - Schiller - Schritt Der Zeit
    18 - Schiller - I've Seen It All (Mit Maya Saban)
    19 - Schiller - Sun Meets Moon
    20 - Schiller - I Miss You
    21 - Schiller - Expedition

> DOWNLOAD MP3 <
    > DOWNLOAD VOB < 6-channel audio, 448 kbps

* burn the .VOB file on CD or CD/RW like usual data file
    * play the .VOB file on DVD 5.1 system or PC - DVD player program

Schiller - the biography

"My name is Christopher von Deylen - and I am Schiller." It doesn't take more than ten words. The fans cheer. At some point, roughly in the middle of every Schiller concert, these ten words are spoken. The man stating them smiles briefly at the audience, then immerses himself again in his unusual sound-worlds where he compresses into music people's dreams and hopes, the atmospheres of our time, yes the vibrations of the world. Inspired by electro classics like Tangerine Dream, Kraftwerk and Jean-Michel Jarre, von Deylen creates visionary sounds that are way ahead of their time, because, with longing, they have absorbed past and present. New electronic music, enthusiastically celebrated by fans and the press as "Global Pop." :Music that moves one really deep inside," is what Mike Oldfield said about von Deylen's compositions.

The musician, composer and producer didn't choose the name Schiller by accident. In 1998, the single "Glockenspiel" was on the table, a musical adaptation. Christopher von Deylen had just read "Die Glocke" ("The Bell") by Friedrich Schiller and from now on released his albums under the poet's name.

Success and Awards

Schiller's "Glockenspiel" stormed the charts, the ensuing albums "Zeitgeist," "Weltreise," "Leben," "Tag und Nacht" were released in more than 26 countries and celebrated major successes. Schiller was awarded five gold records, received the 2002 Echo-Award®, the DVD Champion Award for best music DVD and the Opus Award for best sound design.

Three sold-out live tours thrilled fans in Germany. Prior to this, Schiller already performed upon invitation from Federal President Johannes Rau in Bellevue Castle and gave a concert in the Gehry building at Brandenburg Gate. Abroad, with Schiller the sound visionary performed upon invitation from Depeche Mode in Athens in front of 25,000 fans and also upon invitation from the Goethe-Institut in Kiev. Performances in Tirana, Dubai and Mexico ensued. In 2006, Schiller performed in Berlin with the German Babelsberg Film Orchestra upon occasion of the 150th anniversary of Heinrich Heine's death.

Working...