• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Life on Other Planets AKA Johns
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Oct 2005

DJing Pioneer CDJ800MK2

gonna pick up this baby sat

What do u guys think, gonna get it for 400 less from a private sale.

• bobjuice
    Banned
    • May 2008

Re: Pioneer CDJ800MK2

looks good - but if a mark 3 cdj1000 comes in at 1599 then maybe look around for a mk2 1000 which may be around the price of your 800s ?? just a thought - anyway in england the pound is worth so little you probably should fly here and buy a pair and still make a saving

Comment

Are you Kidding me??
      • Oct 2005

The Australian Financial Review reports the latest news from business, finance, investment and politics, updated in real time. It has a reputation for independent, award-winning journalism and is essential reading for the business and investor community.

am looking for the mk2 but they dont sell anymore. I am gonna check the 800 tomorrow night after work, the girl is asking for 800 aus, as u can see in my links they are almost 1100. will hunt the interweb now. other good thing is the girl lives 10 mins drive from me so none of this interstate stuff . Thanks for the info bro

Comment

Are you Kidding me??
        • Oct 2005

Picked it up last nite and now my setup is now complete. i had borrowed my bro in law denon but it had problems reading cd's sometimes. Now that i am saying denon is bad (have a brand new DNS1000)but it was a ex demo model and it had been through a bit. But now i have my setup finished i will take some pic's and post em on the weekend. by the way the 800 seems to be working fine and have had bout 30 min on it so far.

Comment

Working...