• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dhar_2
    meat and potatoes
    • Jun 2004

Re: just had one of those days...

Originally posted by Fez Up

can i borrow your mechanically superior but electronically flawed beemer?

Comment

• chanty
      John, John, where art thou!
      • Jun 2004

I've just had one of those months. I've been trying to keep positive and look on the bright side of life, but it's getting increasingly difficult lately. As you all know, we first lost Jibby, which I still can't believe, but the same weekend another friend/coworker also took his own life. That was a huge double whammy.
      My best friend was having a hard go of it too, as her mom went through MAJOR brain surgery, and is still not quite with it.
      And then we found out the other day that a close family friend had a stroke. Now you have to understand that Robbie is a very special person as he is a 40 year old mentally challenged person. He has brought so much to our lives, the laughter and good times with him were always so much fun. He was a great life teacher!
      Well we thought he would pull through, but he took a turn for the worse last night, and they're pretty much ready to pull the plugs today.
      Fuck....will it stop already.
      I'm not normally one to air out my hurts on this board, but I needed to today.
      Awww...I didn't mean A holes, as in "A holes"...I meant it like, as in, my friends....

Comment

• diegoff
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Jun 2004

Iīm in one of those shitty days too... i feel like shit... and also, I donīt know if I want to go on with my gf
        Itīs a spiritual thing!

feb 2021 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/pand...os-inflamables
        Sept 26th https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/earthling-vibes
        May 1st 2020 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/current

Comment

• BureOne
          Are you Kidding me??
          • Jun 2004

sorry to hear all these people with shitty days! my wife and I did argue a bit about fucking washing dishes of all things FUCK IT!!

I get off at 1pm today and don't come back to work until next week Tuesday!
          gonna start my drink on and maybe do a little mix and some online gaming!!

Dont let the little things in life bring ya down!!

Comment

• chanty
            • Jun 2004

I'd hardly call my "things" small.
            Awww...I didn't mean A holes, as in "A holes"...I meant it like, as in, my friends....

Comment

• BureOne
              Are you Kidding me??
              • Jun 2004

I'm sorry chanty I didn't read your post. I certainly wouldn't call any of that "small problems".

Hang in there, times do get tough but don't forget, you still have much to give thanks for this coming holiday.

there is always a bright side to everything. Stay positive. I hope you will be surrounded by loved family and friends this holiday. Always look at the positive things in life no matter how difficult everything else may seem.

Comment

• bobjuice
                Banned
                • May 2008

http://bobjuice.co.uk/mix/across_the_pond.mp3 atmosfear - dancing in outer space motorcitysoul - hatohay (move d) jarius miller - city of light daniel portman - wellness park wudword (?) - bocas del toros (a santos) timo camilo - timbuktu (matt rowan) m dekay - if i could fly (k epsilon) patrice baumel - 7 days ben businovski
                Last edited by bobjuice; November 26, 2008, 05:47:07 PM.

Comment

• nick007
                  DUDERZ get a life!!!
                  • Oct 2007

Met with my boss yesterday to talk about the incentive bonus that had escalated for the last 5 months and he now owed me 10k. Conversation ended with him telling me - "he is tired of sucking my arse" and me telling him to "fuck off!"
                  Got my daughter a pink nintendo ds!

The largest room in the world, is the room for improvement!

Comment

• chanty
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by BureOne
                    I'm sorry chanty I didn't read your post. I certainly wouldn't call any of that "small problems".

Hang in there, times do get tough but don't forget, you still have much to give thanks for this coming holiday.

there is always a bright side to everything. Stay positive. I hope you will be surrounded by loved family and friends this holiday. Always look at the positive things in life no matter how difficult everything else may seem.
                    Thanks BureOne. I'm a trying!
                    I will be surrounded by loved and loving family and friends. I'm always am everyday of the year. Guess I'm lucky.
                    We'll be heading to the hospital soon to say our goodbyes! This sucks.

Comment

• DIDI
                      Aussie Pest
                      • Nov 2004

Originally posted by chanty
                      I've just had one of those months. I've been trying to keep positive and look on the bright side of life, but it's getting increasingly difficult lately. As you all know, we first lost Jibby, which I still can't believe, but the same weekend another friend/coworker also took his own life. That was a huge double whammy.
                      My best friend was having a hard go of it too, as her mom went through MAJOR brain surgery, and is still not quite with it.
                      And then we found out the other day that a close family friend had a stroke. Now you have to understand that Robbie is a very special person as he is a 40 year old mentally challenged person. He has brought so much to our lives, the laughter and good times with him were always so much fun. He was a great life teacher!
                      Well we thought he would pull through, but he took a turn for the worse last night, and they're pretty much ready to pull the plugs today.
                      Fuck....will it stop already.
                      I'm not normally one to air out my hurts on this board, but I needed to today.
                      Shit!! Well that put my life into perspective
                      Originally posted by TheVrk
                      it IS incredible isn't it??
                      STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
                      Simply does not get any better than Hernan
                      The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• DancingQueen
                        AVB FanClub | President
                        • Oct 2005

So sorry to hear you are having a bad day
                        Hopefully tomorrow is a better day! If you need to talk or anything just give me a shout...

Originally posted by chanty
                        I'd hardly call my "things" small.
                        Awe hun.....if you need anything at all, you know how to reach me and you know I am always here for you....hang in there! xoxo
                        sigpic
                        RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
                        RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

Comment

• feather
                          Shanghai ooompa loompa
                          • Jul 2004

I know this isn't much, but hang in there Chanty, Woe and everyone else.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
                          a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
                          Originally posted by m1sT3rL
                          Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

Working...