X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • runningman
    Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
    • Jun 2004

Re: Where did all the Obamas go??

Bush had an approval rating over 75% after 9/11 and he fucked that up. Also the world felt bad for you guys and Bush fucked that up to. Anything is possible.

Comment

• chloe harris
      Platinum Poster
      • Jun 2004

basing your opinion on what someone does before any events is kind of silly imo.

look at the reaction to katerina. pretty bad. i think that shed light to a lot of people the sort of dickheads who were running the country.
      pillow humping rules.

Comment

• runningman
        Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
        • Jun 2004

I never based my opinion I just said anything is possible and change is definitely not happening with Obama's selections for his cabinet. You won't be out of Iraq with Gates as your S of D because Gates is a stay the course kind of guy. Clinton as you S of State I mean do I have to say anything about that at all??

Comment

• DIDI
          Aussie Pest
          • Nov 2004

They won!! The don't have to be here any more
          Originally posted by TheVrk
          it IS incredible isn't it??
          STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
          Simply does not get any better than Hernan
          The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• toasty
            Sir Toastiness
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by DIDI
            They won!! The don't have to be here any more
            There's actually a little something to this, at least for me. I'm been lobbying for the dude for almost 2 years -- not just on here, but in my everyday life as well -- and:

1. I'm ready to take a breather from politics for a while since we're in a natural lull in political news;
            2. The dude won, so there's not a hell of a lot left to say.

I believed, and still believe, that Obama is the right choice right now and has the potential to be a real transformative type of figure, but I don't worship the guy and am not going to post something every day just to keep the love going. He's not president yet and there just isn't a hell of a lot going on right now in the political arena.

Can you imagine how irritated you would all be with me if I started a new thread trumpeting about Obama's superior judgment every time he appoints someone only the wonkiest among us even recognize to some low level cabinet post? Hell, I would get irritated with myself, because that is unfathomably lame.

Comment

• floridaorange
              I'm merely a humble butler
              • Dec 2005

Most of the fools on here are kidding themselves Chloe, thats cool to hear about the new perception from your gigs recently btw.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

Working...