Fuck you Italian poof..
Attacks in Mumbai
Collapse
X
-
-
Re: Attacks in Mumbai
Course I'm still gonna go, just a bit of a concern. Mumbai was one of the places I was most looking forward to visiting. Just have to keep away from train stations I guess. Been before but mostly up north...hitting Goa this time for some sunshine and seriously tasty curries!
Comment
-
Re: Attacks in Mumbai
What gives you the right to spew forth narrow minded garbage like that? Fundamentalism exists in all religions, countries through out the world have suffered at the hands of extremists driving home the virtues of Christianity, Hinduism and Buddhism believe it or not.
I’m not Islamic, but it’s terrible to condone ‘exterminating’ an entire cross section of society based on the actions of misguided people. Frankly your no better than them if you think that’s a solution? It’s easy to sit behind a keyboard and type away, I’d shudder to think what steps you’d resort to if your brain was as washed as the people doing these unspeakable acts - perhpaps it already is.
It’s people who condone ‘extermination’ and the like who’d do exactly the same thing if they were in the same situation. Take a step back and see the world for what it is…Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Attacks in Mumbai
Fuck. Someone I know died in this. Motherfucking cunts. She was suppose to be there for only 2 days on a business trip, meant to be in and out. Fuck man. Motherfuckers.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
-
Re: Attacks in Mumbai
We were friends, she was my brother's ex-gf. Really nice person, bubbly and positive sort. She was just in Melbourne and was messaging me on Facebook, telling me to take it easy in Sydney and being quite positive when I told her about being alone in Sydney and generally bored. So when my bro told me about it today I got a big shock. Seriously man, wtf, too many people dying these days.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Attacks in Mumbai
http://www.new.facebook.com/profile.php?id=728116825 or just look around in the ms group.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
-
Re: Attacks in Mumbai
Two quick things. 1. The attack was likely a reaction to Indian merging with globalization, to sever ties with the West and perhaps Asia as well. 2. India will likely mature its military and foreign policy and give lesser weight and interest to the Kashmir region, and will assuredly expand itself into the global marketplace
I wish they torture the shit out of the ones they caught alive on international TV to send a message to these illiterate sons of bitches that its not what will happen with the virgins you WONT get when you come on a mission to die, its what WILL happen when the Bombay police will catch you alive and take your ass through jackson-land.
I'm just so pissed with this shit and the Indian government taking an impotent approach through every fucking attack that has hit our country .... this attack being NO different. For the love of God, snort some viagra and attack the country that's responsible. This attack, like every other one will unfortunately be "resolved" by proving who was responsible and will die there without any future action.
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Attacks in Mumbai
I heard word on Thursday evening that the friends I had over there were not in any of the hotels that were targeted, thankfully. However they are still stuck in that environment and some Canadians have been injured and one killed (last I heard anyways). I haven't heard anything since either. Hopefully they are still safe...
I am so sorry hun *hug*We were friends, she was my brother's ex-gf. Really nice person, bubbly and positive sort. She was just in Melbourne and was messaging me on Facebook, telling me to take it easy in Sydney and being quite positive when I told her about being alone in Sydney and generally bored. So when my bro told me about it today I got a big shock. Seriously man, wtf, too many people dying these days.
I can't even imagine how you feel
sigpic
RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,212
Posts: 1,238,528
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.




Comment