Clear All
  • bonga
    Addiction started
    • Jun 2006

Satoshi Tomiie - Afterhours Radioshow 99.1 FM 15/11/2008

or

Enjoy

Thanks to Mat-f
    Last edited by fabric8; November 27, 2008, 10:38:40 PM.
  • minimal
    Addiction started
    • Jun 2006

Re: Satoshi Tomiie - Afterhours Radioshow 99.1 FM 15/11/2008

Thanks a lot mate!!! I was looking for this.
    This set was recorded from a recent gig at Lima, Peru, the same city where Nick Warren's GU 35 took place. According to this site, the 15 november 2008, Satoshi was the Creamfields at Peru.

Downloading now
    Last edited by fabric8; November 27, 2008, 08:53:51 PM.
    music is the answer

http://soundcloud.com/sh-oe

Comment

• bonga
      Addiction started
      • Jun 2006

thanks minimal for the info and the website much appreciated bro. and have blast with it

Comment

• fabric8
        200mph Club
        • Jul 2006

Originally posted by minimal
        Thanks a lot mate!!! I was looking for this.
        This set was recorded from a recent gig at Lima, Peru, the same city where Nick Warren's GU 35 took place. According to this site, the 15 november 2008, Satoshi was the Creamfields at Peru.

Downloading now

This is a guest mix on Afterhours Radio Show, its not his set from Creamfields Peru, if it was they would have mentioned it in the set and also on the site. This is how sets get mislabelled.

** Afterhours mention on the site:

"Este mes tendremos como invitados exclusivos" = "This month we will have as exclusive guests Satoshi Tomiie, 16 Bit Lolitas etc. etc."

Comment

• minimal
          Addiction started
          • Jun 2006

Originally posted by fabric8
          This is a guest mix on Afterhours Radio Show, its not his set from Creamfields Peru, if it was they would have mentioned it in the set and also on the site. This is how sets get mislabelled.

** Afterhours mention on the site:

"Este mes tendremos como invitados exclusivos" = "This month we will have as exclusive guests Satoshi Tomiie, 16 Bit Lolitas etc. etc."
          fabric8 , that is true. I just heard this set this morning at my job, its just a radio show. I thought it was Creamfields because they had the same date and the same place, my mistake. However, Satoshi Tomiie did play at Creamfields Peru 2008 that same day.

I guess I'm still looking for the creamfields set...

If you browse through the archives you will not only find sets mixed for the show but actual gig recordings, for example, Sander Kleinenberg - Live @ Cultural Villa, Lima, Peru - 22-02-06, recorded by that same show can be found at mercuryserver here.
          music is the answer

Comment

• fabric8
            200mph Club
            • Jul 2006

Originally posted by minimal
            fabric8 , that is true. I just heard this set this morning at my job, its just a radio show. I thought it was Creamfields because they had the same date and the same place, my mistake. However, Satoshi Tomiie did play at Creamfields Peru 2008 that same day.

I guess I'm still looking for the creamfields set...

If you browse through the archives you will not only find sets mixed for the show but actual gig recordings, for example, Sander Kleinenberg - Live @ Cultural Villa, Lima, Peru - 22-02-06, recorded by that same show can be found at mercuryserver here.

correct, but if you listen to the Sander set Afterhours (99.1 Fm) announcer is talking about Sander in the introduction, that set was broadcast live on 99.1 Fm, thats the difference between this set and the Satoshi set, if they were broadcasting live from Creamfields Peru they would have that posted on their site (which they did not) and/or you would have heard the announcer in the set.

Comment

• alexsibarra
              Platinum Poster
              • Dec 2007

so is this worth it??? can someone rate this set??
              do we have a tracklist??
              thanx lads
              IT MEANS A LOT

Comment

• minimal
                Addiction started
                • Jun 2006

Go for it man, download it. You will not be dissapointed, however, I'm still amazed by this set from him posted here at mc. You must hear if you haven't already.
                cheers
                music is the answer

Comment

Working...