X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • coleby761
    Are you Kidding me??
    • May 2008

Ali Ajami & Mad-Jam @Peppermint Club 3-30-07

Don't know if anyone's interested but found this set on the web. Ali's from Boston and had a couple of guest mixes for Digger's in early 2000's I think. He also won or finished runner-up in a DJ contest for Twilo. He was a resident @ Avalon back in my clubbin days in Beantown. File says it's him and somebody else. I think I still have a copy somewhere of his Twilo demo he submitted in the contest if anyone's interested. Let me know. Scanned through and sounds pretty weak. 5 hours long.

• Dhar_2
    meat and potatoes
    • Jun 2004

Re: Ali Ajami & Mad-Jam @Peppermint Club 3-30-07

cool its been years since i've seen a ali ajami set!

nice one!!!

Comment

• coleby761
      Are you Kidding me??
      • May 2008

Yeah don't get your hopes up Dhar it doesn't sound to good. I'll try to find that twilo demo. It was pretty damn good if I remember correctly. It was a pretty hazy time though
      Last edited by fabric8; November 28, 2008, 06:05:46 PM.

Comment

• fabric8
        200mph Club
        • Jul 2006

Originally posted by coleby761
        Yeah don't get your hopes up Dhar it doesn't sound to good. I'll try to find that twilo demo. It was pretty damn good if I remember correctly. It was a pretty hazy time though

all of his old sets rock, Dark Tunnel of Light was the name of the Twilo Demo, if you remind me I'll upload it when I get home on Monday

Comment

• coleby761
          Are you Kidding me??
          • May 2008

Originally posted by fabric8
          all of his old sets rock, Dark Tunnel of Light was the name of the Twilo Demo, if you remind me I'll upload it when I get home on Monday
          Yeah I found my copy and iut was unrepairable. First 50 minutes were solid before the skipping set in. I forgot how ace that mix was. So I'll certainly remind you Fabric. Any of his old sets would be welcome. thanks bro.
          Last edited by coleby761; November 28, 2008, 09:39:46 PM.

Comment

Working...