Dec 26 - 'INTIMATE & UNDERGROUND v2' w/ LUKE FAIR - Open to Close - Toika Lounge

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BarneyIllfingas
    Gold Gabber
    • Jun 2004

Dec 26 - 'INTIMATE & UNDERGROUND v2' w/ LUKE FAIR - Open to Close - Toika Lounge

FRIDAY DECEMBER 26, 2008

INTIMATE AND
    UNDERGROUND v2

LUKE FAIR - OPEN TO CLOSE
    Balance | Discoteca | www.lukefair.com

Toika Lounge
    471 Richmond Street West, Toronto ON
    Doors open 10pm - 3am
    www.toikalounge.com

$15 in advanced at www.gettickets.ca

All profits will be donated to the Yonge Street Mission

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once again we’ve teamed up with the Rogers Wireless Box Office to reward all Rogers Wireless and Fido subscribers with FREE access to INTIMATE & UNDERGROUND v2 featuring LUKE FAIR (open to close) at Toika Lounge this Boxing Day.

However, this time you will not only be treated to a premiere underground clubbing experience, you’ll also be supporting the impoverished children of the GTA, as all profits from this most special event will be donated to the Yonge Street Mission.

Rogers will pay your cover by making a $15 donation to the YSM on behalf of all Rogers Wireless and Fido customers who obtain a FREE mobile ticket at the Rogers Wireless Box Office AND redeem the mobile ticket at the event on December 26th.

Numbers are limited so CONTACT US for more information on how to get your FREE mobile ticket now!

For more info visit www.bringthebeats.com.
    Last edited by BarneyIllfingas; December 3, 2008, 05:09:37 PM.
    WHAT'S GOING DOWN
    IN OUR UNDERGROUND
    bringthebeats
  • peelthis
    Fresh Peossy
    • Dec 2008

Re: Dec 26 - 'INTIMATE & UNDERGROUND v2' w/ LUKE FAIR - Open to Close - Toika Lounge

anywhere else I can buy the advanced tickets? They dont seem to be up yet on get tickets.ca.

Heard its a small venue, I dont want to be left out!

Comment

• BarneyIllfingas
      Gold Gabber
      • Jun 2004

Re: Dec 26 - 'INTIMATE & UNDERGROUND v2' w/ LUKE FAIR - Open to Close - Toika Lounge

WHAT'S GOING DOWN
      IN OUR UNDERGROUND
      bringthebeats

Comment

• BarneyIllfingas
        Gold Gabber
        • Jun 2004

Luke Fair - Welcome MixMag Hungary

For almost a decade I’ve been telling people that Luke Fair is one of the best DJs on the planet. Dude only gets better as the years go on. As DJs plateau or plunge, Luke’s consistently on the rise.

Slow and steady - just like his tunes - Luke carves out his niche from within the underground scene. A legion of groovaholics has been born out of the sound he and Des brought to the forefront with In House We Trust. And since that time, he’s remained faithful to that sound and almost obsessed with making it better.

He remains one of the most low-key characters in the scene; totally content with making and mixing music. Though he’s performed in front of thousands, he still gets nervous working at home. And he’d rather head back to the hotel to find the next bomb, than to let the party he made so freaking amazing continue on.

He absolutely never has and never will sell out. That’s why it’s super cool to see his name alongside a big time brand like MixMag. Once again he’s taken it to another level and virtually on his own. No gimmicks, no cheese, just another dope Luke Fair promo.

Download (left-click and unzip):
        Luke Fair - Welcome MixMag Hungary - December 2008

P.S. Will somebody get this guy an Essential Mix?
        WHAT'S GOING DOWN
        IN OUR UNDERGROUND
        bringthebeats

Comment

• Homskillet
          Platinum Poster
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by BarneyIllfingas

P.S. Will somebody get this guy an Essential Mix?
          No shit!! This guy is WAAAAAAAY over due for an essential mix.

Damn I wish I could be there for this event... open to close!! There aren't many dj's I would want to hear from open to close!!
          https://soundcloud.com/dahlheim/shadynasty-tres-final

Comment

Working...