• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • villo
    Getting Somewhere
    • Jun 2004

Special 3 Hours Balance Show Friday Nov 5th 2004

Special Balance Show Friday!

DJ Villo [thats me ]has a special show lined up for you Friday at 5pmEST (an hour earlier than normal). The show will be a live set from a private party that took place in Orlando on Halloween night. Tune in for three hours of deep, uplifting beats!

Streaming the best in electronic music live and On Demand. Breaks, Minimal, Progressive, House, Techno, Electro, and more on 200+ exclusive shows.

if you have not tried it, don't knock it...
  • skahound
    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
    • Jun 2004

Saw this posted on the Proton front page. Definitely looking forward to it. Espcially since you're not playing out anywhere in Hoe-lando!
    A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.

Comment

• greg07
      Addiction started
      • Jun 2004

Re: Special 3 Hours Balance Show Friday Nov 5th 2004

YEAAH!!!
      Tomorrow is PARTY-TIME!!!!!!!!!!
      "Love your girl and she will fuck ya ... fuck your girl and she will love ya!"

Comment

• Digital Junkie
        Getting Somewhere
        • Jun 2004

Cheers for the info..looking foward to checking this out!

Comment

• psyrel
          Getting warmed up
          • Sep 2004

Thanks for the heads up, I'll be sure to tune in.

Comment

• DJZeke
            Getting Somewhere
            • Jun 2004

this will be very good indeed!
            DJZeke @ SoulSeek

Comment

• villo
              Getting Somewhere
              • Jun 2004

starting now!

Comment

• doobie581
                Getting Somewhere
                • Jun 2004

this shit is sounding bangin Villo. any chance you'll record this and share it with us peasants. i was gonna rip it for myself but just got home, already halfway into the mix. nice shit bruvva. respect.
                ". . . Could it be that you would understand this beat to which we dance, more clearly had you been given the chance. So as you struggle to find the feel with your feet, ask yourself can you dance to my beat."

Comment

• neoee
                  Platinum Poster
                  • Jun 2004

Originally posted by doobie581
                  this shit is sounding bangin Villo. any chance you'll record this and share it with us peasants. i was gonna rip it for myself but just got home, already halfway into the mix. nice shit bruvva. respect.
                  I set TR to record this one. I'll check on it when I get home. PM me tomorrow to see if all went well and I'll be happy to share.
                  "They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security." -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• villo
                    Getting Somewhere
                    • Jun 2004

t/l

Depeche Mode - World In My Eyes (Cicada Mix) Mute www.mute.com
                    Jay Tripwire - Between My Legs (Tripwire Electro Mix) Undress www.undress-records.com
                    Mikael Delta - Dancing With An Angel (Chris Nemmo Hypnotic Mix) Klik www.klikrecords.gr
                    JasWho? - Mash It Up (DJ Sulli Subbass Mix) Amfibius www.rhythmicnyc.com
                    Nectar - Everything At Once (Marky Star Industrial Mix) Innerflight Music www.innerflight.com
                    Insignificant Others - Use My X (Original Mix) Skyline www.skylinerecords.com
                    BlendbRank - Synthetic Symphony - Bugeyed www.bugeyed.com
                    Mylo - Drop The Pressure (Original Mix) Superstar www.superstar.ag
                    Joshua Collins - Last Chance (Rachael Starr Mix) Matter:form www.rhythmicnyc.com
                    Johnny Fiasco - Twilight (South Of The Border Ep) Agave www.agaverecords.com
                    Tangun - Soul Stutter - Gourmet www.gourmetrecordings.com
                    Rob & Si - Moneyshot (Original Mix) Drugsex www.rhythmicnyc.com
                    Satori - Soul Tek (Earth Dueley Mix) Listen To Reason www.listentoreason.com
                    Bigga - Dub (Jay Z Mix) www.rhythmicnyc.com
                    Carter & Swain - Felt Love (Vocal Mix) Plastica Red www.plasticfantastic.co.uk
                    Quasistereo feat acl - Sex Fiend (Original Mix) Four:Twenty www.hoperecordings.com
                    Vincent Casanova - Unlimited Access (Subtropical Ep) Waako www.waakorecords.com
                    Jas - Honeydrunk (Elio Riso Cutlab Mix) Basswalk www.basswalk.com
                    Siavash Tehrani - Locked In (Wonderful World Ep#2) Hablando www.hablando.de
                    Marky Star - Ether (Original Mix) Innerflight Music www.innerflight.com
                    G Pal vs El Greco - 3rd Of July (Original Mix) Swift www.swiftrecords.net
                    Sue McGuinness - Test Me - Capture www.rhythmicnyc.com
                    Dirty Fours - Breathless - EqGrey www.stomp.com.au
                    Monkz - Zakka (Original Mix) Plastic Fantastic www.plasticfantastic.co.uk
                    Loca Underground - Plug Me In - Heavy Traxx www.gossiprecords.com
                    Michael Burns presents Blue Haze - Into Nothing (Hamels Last Time For 9 Vocal Mix) SAW www.sawrecordings.com
                    D Shake - Yaaah! (Fortier Introduces Porter To 1990 Mix 01) FDS www.fdsrecordings.com
                    Greed - Sandrushka (Original Mix) Feed Me www.feedmerecords.com

Comment

• jeffrey collins
                      Not cool enough
                      • Jun 2004

Yes please let us know when and if you get it available for download.
                      Jeffrey Collins: Painter
                      My Painting Blog

http://soundcloud.com/jeffreycollins
                      My Soundcloud page.

Comment

• GrantT
                        Gold Gabber
                        • Jun 2004

Nice work mate. Live sets make all the difference.

Great work with the show.
                        Australia's best - .AUdio on www.protonradio.com

Comment

• neoee
                          Platinum Poster
                          • Jun 2004

Crap! I checked on it today and TR didn't record it because of a disk full error, and there's pleanty of space on the disk too. I'm sure someone else got this though so I guess we'll just have to search slsk.
                          "They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security." -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• doobie581
                            Getting Somewhere
                            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by neoee
                            Crap! I checked on it today and TR didn't record it because of a disk full error, and there's pleanty of space on the disk too. I'm sure someone else got this though so I guess we'll just have to search slsk.
                            gosh darnit, i was about to PM u to see if u got it. ah well, what can ya do.
                            ". . . Could it be that you would understand this beat to which we dance, more clearly had you been given the chance. So as you struggle to find the feel with your feet, ask yourself can you dance to my beat."

Comment

• villo
                              Getting Somewhere
                              • Jun 2004

i dont want to spoil a surprise that tomtom has in reserve... :wink:

Comment

Working...