X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 88Mariner
    My dick is smaller
    • Nov 2006

FAO Bloc Quebecois

grow the fuck up. stop your goddamn bellyachin' about secession. stop fucking up your country.

yours,

88M.
    you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----
  • day_for_night
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Jun 2004

Re: FAO Bloc Quebecois

umm yes. this whole coalition thing is garbage...

Comment

• runningman
      Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
      • Jun 2004

honestly this whole situation in Canada is messed up. I don't want Harper in power anymore but I sure as hell don't want Dion.

Comment

• J-Shock
        Gold Gabber
        • Jun 2004

Well Dion is a twat, but so is Harper and all the rest of the politicians in Canada. Sure it was scary this coalition to out Harper but it had a slim chance of going through. The governor general was never gonna let it happen. She wouldnt put the country at risk like that. As soon as the liberals and the ndp went with the bloc, she had no choice but to go against it. She works for Canada...

And for the seperatist issue, you actually need to be in Quebec and to have lived around french-canadians to understand. Im born and raised here but i come from a bilingual family and im first generation born here. But i have had, and still have, a lot of quebecer friends and in big cities, its not easy for them. I am completely against quebec nationalism but i do understand certain points.

Now we just had an election here in Quebec this week. One party got completely killed, like a literal "poof" and that thing is gone. The liberals have a majority government but barely and look at the Parti Quebecois did. They got one great result, so it shows that quebec nationalism is still strong.

And lets not forget that there is a lot of other nationalism in Canada, inculding the west and in the maritimes. They are just much more regional and low-key than the quebec issue
        Peace
        J-Shock

Comment

• runningman
          Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
          • Jun 2004

I don't like the Queen of England still calling the shots here. I think it is bullshit. I would rather join the US then be under the Queen's iron fist.

Comment

• 88Mariner
            My dick is smaller
            • Nov 2006

Originally posted by J-Shock
            Well Dion is a twat, but so is Harper and all the rest of the politicians in Canada. Sure it was scary this coalition to out Harper but it had a slim chance of going through. The governor general was never gonna let it happen. She wouldnt put the country at risk like that. As soon as the liberals and the ndp went with the bloc, she had no choice but to go against it. She works for Canada...

And for the seperatist issue, you actually need to be in Quebec and to have lived around french-canadians to understand. Im born and raised here but i come from a bilingual family and im first generation born here. But i have had, and still have, a lot of quebecer friends and in big cities, its not easy for them. I am completely against quebec nationalism but i do understand certain points.

Now we just had an election here in Quebec this week. One party got completely killed, like a literal "poof" and that thing is gone. The liberals have a majority government but barely and look at the Parti Quebecois did. They got one great result, so it shows that quebec nationalism is still strong.

And lets not forget that there is a lot of other nationalism in Canada, inculding the west and in the maritimes. They are just much more regional and low-key than the quebec issue
            Dion is a twat. good thing he's resigned. just happened yesterday (or the day before)
            you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• J-Shock
              Gold Gabber
              • Jun 2004

He was supposed to resign after the election, but his ego-testicle self hatched up a plan to make this stupid coalition. But when that crap backfired he had to go. The party pushed him out anyways.

Whats worst is when Harper did his speech before going to see the governor general. It was basically a 4 minute F.U. to Dion. Then Dion couldnt even deliver his address on time for the networks and the quality was so bad, it looked like his daughter was at his ridiculous looking office with her cell and he used that. Right after that, the citizens were pissed off.

TWAT for real!
              Peace
              J-Shock

Comment

• runningman
                Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                • Jun 2004

ya and there was a shit roar about who was going to be the next leader. Now we have Michael Ignatieff instead. I actually know Mike since he covered the Etobicoke- Lakeshore region (Used to live Lakeshore). i hope he can turn this bus around and give some real leadership to this country.

He is a very down to earth kind of guy and I am happy for him. I wish him the best of luck

Comment

• J-Shock
                  Gold Gabber
                  • Jun 2004

He seems like a good choice, and wasnt he supposed to be liberal leader before dion? But here in quebec there is a lot of criticism that the guy seems too intelectual and too stuck up for the job, something similar to the criticism harper got when he got the conservative seat
                  Peace
                  J-Shock

Comment

Working...