X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • feather
    Shanghai ooompa loompa
    • Jul 2004

Planet Boobs: 130,000 lost at sea

More than 130,000 inflatable breasts have been lost at sea en route to Australia.

Men's magazine Ralph was planning to include the boobs as a free gift with its January issue.

The cargo is worth about $200,000, which is another blow for publisher ACP's parent company PBL, which is already in $4.3 billion of debt.

A spokeswoman for Ralph said the container left docks in Beijing two weeks ago but turned up empty in Sydney this week.

The magazine has put out an alert to shipping authorities to see if they have the container, but if they don't turn up in the next 48 hours it will be too late for the next issue, she said.

Ralph editor Santi Pintado urged anyone who has any information to contact the magazine.

``Unless Somali pirates have stolen them its difficult to explain where they are,'' Pintado said.

``If anyone finds any washed up on a beach, please let us know.''
    Hmm.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
    a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
    Originally posted by m1sT3rL
    Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.
  • Life on Other Planets AKA Johns
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Oct 2005

Re: Planet Boobs: 130,000 lost at sea

suffer, idots.

Comment

• feather
      Shanghai ooompa loompa
      • Jul 2004

The cargo is worth about $200,000, which is another blow for publisher ACP's parent company PBL, which is already in $4.3 billion of debt.
      That, was hilarious.

a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
      Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• KinKyJ
        Platinum Poser
        • Jun 2004

My boobies are over the ocean, my boobies are over the sea, my boobies are over the ocean, oh bring back my boobies to meeee

``Unless Somali pirates have stolen them its difficult to explain where they are,'' Pintado said.
        LMAO!!!

Comment

• thesightless
          Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
          • Jun 2004

lol, the real question is..

why are all those inflatable breast heading to aussie to begin with?
          your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
          download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• 88Mariner
            My dick is smaller
            • Nov 2006

Originally posted by thesightless
            lol, the real question is..

Why are all those inflatable breast heading to aussie to begin with?
            rtfa
            you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• BureOne
              Are you Kidding me??
              • Jun 2004

the other real question is what's Ralph magazine?

Comment

• feather
                Shanghai ooompa loompa
                • Jul 2004

Kinda like FHM.

Comment

• feather
                  Shanghai ooompa loompa
                  • Jul 2004

Found!

More than 100,000 pairs of missing inflatable breasts intended for an Australian men's magazine promotion have turned up in Melbourne.

The shipment of plastic boobs from China had been missing for more than a week after Chinese officials lost the paperwork and put them on the wrong boat, a Ralph magazine spokeswoman said.

They had been due to dock in Sydney last week, but have since turned up at a Melbourne dock, where they've been sitting for a week.

Workers are now frantically working to put them in bags to go out with the December 15 issue.

Ralph editor Santi Pintado said the incident had cost the magazine $30,000.

"If we'd found them a day later, it'd have been too late to get them on the next issue," Pintado said.

"You'd think the Chinese economy was in enough trouble without misplacing 130,000 pairs of boobs."

The magazine is expected to break the Guinness world record for the most boobs given away at one time.

Comment

• 88Mariner
                    My dick is smaller
                    • Nov 2006

boobs. just down the street, as always.
                    you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• Dhar_2
                      meat and potatoes
                      • Jun 2004

lost boobies!!!

its a tradegy!!!!

Comment

• DIDI
                        Aussie Pest
                        • Nov 2004

So they are giving out boobs in a mens magazine ???
                        Originally posted by TheVrk
                        it IS incredible isn't it??
                        STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
                        Simply does not get any better than Hernan
                        The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• Dhar_2
                          meat and potatoes
                          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by BureOne
                          the other real question is what's Ralph magazine?
                          its a typo its FAP for children magazine!!!

hence the free boobies!

its educational!

Comment

Working...