Would it bother you if your Army was on your own Soil??

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • runningman
    Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
    • Jun 2004

Would it bother you if your Army was on your own Soil??

Well I have to ask when 20,000 US troops are being called up to be moved around on US soil. Something is going to happen soon folks and I'm sorry but I have to ring the conspiracy bell. Remember your Amy isn't there to make keep things safe they are a business. Take this as an oil prediction.
  • 88Mariner
    My dick is smaller
    • Nov 2006

Re: Would it bother you if your Army was on your own Soil??

Originally posted by runningman
    Well I have to ask when 20,000 US troops are being called up to be moved around on US soil. Something is going to happen soon folks and I'm sorry but I have to ring the conspiracy bell. Remember your Amy isn't there to make keep things safe they are a business. Take this as an oil prediction.
    another oil prediction from runningman. you claim to have 'predicted' it would go down to $75 and now you're making another prediction. Well, it can be inferred that you're not predicting that oil is going down any further, I think it is reasonable that you are supporting the idea that oil is going to quickly skyrocket.

tell me more, what do the tea leaves say?
    you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• runningman
      Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
      • Jun 2004

they say you are simple.

Why don't you just answer the question. Does it bother you??

Comment

• toasty
        Sir Toastiness
        • Jun 2004

could you at least post a link or something so we can read this and get a little more detail/context? Hard to make heads or tails of it without that.

Comment

• Miroslav
          WHOA I can change this!1!
          • Apr 2006

We've had US soldiers on our soil for a long time. In fact, pretty much all of them come from the United States and live here when they're not sent off to duty somewhere overseas.
          mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslav

Comment

• runningman
            Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
            • Jun 2004

This comes down to if you believe in the constitution or you don't. I don't want to hear the round about gas. Either you are for it in the event of terrorism or you don't want it. Let me know and please enough with the attacks on me. I am just bringing it to your attention Jeez

Article here
            With an approval rating of 16 percent, members of Congress are suspending all unnecessary decision-making, hastily exiting their posts to campaign, and unfortunately putting off highly important issues to be resolved during the �lame duck session� � typically a period of legislative inactivity, but often an interval of time during which members of Congress whose successors have already been elected pass controversial items. by Raven Clabough

Now remember they are being controlled by NORTHCOM which is an entity with Canada and US say. Hell US troops can already come into Canada mid as well go to your right?

Comment

• 88Mariner
              My dick is smaller
              • Nov 2006

they say you are simple.

Why don't you just answer the question. Does it bother you??

'they' as in the voices in your head?

you said this was related to oil production. can you back this up?
              you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• shosh
                Banned
                • Jun 2004

This comes down to if you believe in the constitution or you don't. I don't want to hear the round about gas. Either you are for it in the event of terrorism or you don't want it. Let me know and please enough with the attacks on me. I am just bringing it to your attention Jeez

Article here
                With an approval rating of 16 percent, members of Congress are suspending all unnecessary decision-making, hastily exiting their posts to campaign, and unfortunately putting off highly important issues to be resolved during the �lame duck session� � typically a period of legislative inactivity, but often an interval of time during which members of Congress whose successors have already been elected pass controversial items. by Raven Clabough

Now remember they are being controlled by NORTHCOM which is an entity with Canada and US say. Hell US troops can already come into Canada mid as well go to your right?

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.p...xt=va&aid=8323
                lol you're from canada

lol

Comment

• runningman
                  Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                  • Jun 2004

Originally posted by 88Mariner
                  'they' as in the voices in your head?

you said this was related to oil production. can you back this up?
                  I didn't say this was about oil production. I was answering your question about the tea leaves (they- the tea leaves). I was saying that my gut is telling me something is going to happen the same way that I felt about oil coming down in price when I was right and you were wrong.

Troops on US soil
                  Bad Economy
                  Pending war with Iran and Russia
                  There is more.......

I was saying take this as a runningman guarantee.

Comment

• Miroslav
                    • Apr 2006

Yes, the troops on US soil are there to keep the peace and quell unrest. And yes, they are probably more concerned now about the potential for that unrest given the current economic conditions. I expect continued concern of terrorist attacks also plays some factor. It's both good and bad. On one hand, it's in their job description to do basic safekeeping of society, government, law, etc. On the other hand, yes there is always the risk of misuse and violating peoples' rights. It's bad in the sense that it is a reflection of the perceived growing risks we face today, so you're right from that perspective.

Comment

• Shpira
                      Angry Boy Child
                      • Oct 2006

Again I have to say that this thread quite possibly takes the prize as the funniest yet...and I HAVE to say: "a war with Russia" are you insane?? I would say that ranges from impossible to extremely unlikely about equal to man walking on the sun in distant future.

Maybe those troops are really Russians in disquise and they are all called vladimir or boris and their generals are jack-off and who-d-u-nick-a-bolock-off...equally unlikely.

Are you joking? you must be joking?
                      The Idiots ARE Winning.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
                      Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• Miroslav
                        • Apr 2006

Originally posted by Shpira
                        Again I have to say that this thread quite possibly takes the prize as the funniest yet...and I HAVE to say: "a war with Russia" are you insane?? I would say that ranges from impossible to extremely unlikely about equal to man walking on the sun in distant future.

Maybe those troops are really Russians in disquise and they are all called vladimir or boris and their generals are jack-off and who-d-u-nick-a-bolock-off...equally unlikely.

Are you joking? you must be joking?
                        Dude. And would you have said five plus years ago that a war and occupation of Iraq is also insane? Do you really think we're set for an era of global peace and prosperity?

Are you familiar with what has happened between nations during past periods of widespread economic hardship and chaos?

Comment

• Localizer
                          Platinum Poster
                          • Jul 2004

So let me get this straight: NORTHCOM is amassing 20k troops to quell a nation of 300 million?

Do you really think the rest of the military would stand for its own troops moving in on its own people? The easiest way to fragment the US would be to deliberately impinge on the citizens of the US.

People speculate a terrorist attack, followed by martial law and enforcement by this group of 20k troops. The terrorist attack I can foresee, but not 20k troops taking on citizens, many who firmly believe in the 2nd amendment.
                          Many people would sooner die than think; In fact, they do so.
                          -Bertrand Russell

Comment

• runningman
                            Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                            • Jun 2004

I love it I ask if you are for or against and I get attacks.

20,000 troops is a starting point Localizer. Also the 20,000 are to further support local authorities so it isn't just 20,000 troops. It is 20,000 troops plus your local law enforcement who are also dressed as commandos in a martial law environment.

Look up your history why Washington and the gang knew why having an army on your soil was a very bad idea (Does Military Dictatorship ring a bell??). Look up Rome if you really want to understand.

Now does anybody want to answer the question?? For or Against?

Comment

• thesightless
                              Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
                              • Jun 2004

here is where they should be put to use

and considering i have been right consistently, im in runningmans boat here, something is gonna happen bad to trigger something else. again.
                              your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
                              download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

Working...