X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • runningman
    Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
    • Jun 2004

Local Business Using VISA to pay for Bills

It has come to my attention in Michigan and lower Ontario business owners are now using VISA's and MasterCard to charge business bills because of this economic downturn. It has also come to my attention that come the new year Jan. Feb 'ish that Visa and Mastercard are going to have a rude awakening when thousands of business owners default on their Visa bills. Apparently when I discussed this with a business consultant that this has become a trend over the past few months now that the banks are really tight on lending.

I fucking hate the banks right now for getting us into this mess. Now my job is in Jeopardy to say the least and I'm pissed.

Just saying the ripple has not even close gone across the pond yet.
  • Shpira
    Angry Boy Child
    • Oct 2006

Re: Local Business Using VISA to pay for Bills

hehe...I might be harsh but those ppl are fuking retarded if they are really doing that.
    The Idiots ARE Winning.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
    Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• runningman
      Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
      • Jun 2004

desperate times are calling for desperate measures.

Comment

• Miroslav
        WHOA I can change this!1!
        • Apr 2006

Small businesses are probably the ones doing this, and they won't be able to do it for long. Banks aren't totally stupid - they see this coming and they will just cancel your credit cards. Btw, expect a massive, unprecedented cut in the amount of credit that banks extend to consumers in 2009, combined with higher rates - you may very well get a phone call from your friendly VISA or Mastercard representative soon telling you that your limit has been cut by half. This will severely hurt consumers as the average American is in debt up to his/her eyeballs and routinely relies on their credit line to make ends meet.
        mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslav

Comment

• thesightless
          Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
          • Jun 2004

what miro said. we already plannign for this.
          your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
          download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• day_for_night
            Are you Kidding me??
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Miroslav
            Small businesses are probably the ones doing this, and they won't be able to do it for long. Banks aren't totally stupid - they see this coming and they will just cancel your credit cards. Btw, expect a massive, unprecedented cut in the amount of credit that banks extend to consumers in 2009, combined with higher rates - you may very well get a phone call from your friendly VISA or Mastercard representative soon telling you that your limit has been cut by half. This will severely hurt consumers as the average American is in debt up to his/her eyeballs and routinely relies on their credit line to make ends meet.

this would cause some serious short term hurt, but i really hope they do it. they extend far too much credit to the average american. time to save people from themselves...

Comment

• Steve Graham
              DJ Jelly
              • Jun 2004

^^ well said.. just because so many people do it, doesnt make it the right thing to do

Comment

• madmrmojo
                Fresh Peossy
                • Jun 2004

That's just wonderful!

Comment

Working...