• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Shiva
    MCast Mistress
    • Nov 2007

No TGIF this weekend???!!!

I waited for the usual TGIF thread this weekend, but it never came

The TGIF is a [MS] ritual that wasn't done yesterday, a sign that many things aren't in the right place (for several reasons)....

[MS] is a GREAT solid int'l community, and hopefully things will get back on track, sooner or later.

• feather
    Shanghai ooompa loompa
    • Jul 2004

Re: No TGIF this weekend???!!!

Err there wasn't any TGIF for a long while, wasn't asdf or somebody else who always put it up?

Anyway it's Sat night here, 9:31pm! Audiofly on at 1am, deciding if I should go. Their Dec Flying Circus was kinda flat.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
    a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
    Originally posted by m1sT3rL
    Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• i!!ustrious
      I got some N64 Games Yo!!
      • Mar 2008

Have a great weekend everyone.
      (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• Shiva
        MCast Mistress
        • Nov 2007

^ Yes... wishing a great w/end to all...

It's Sat 13:00, Xmas season and shopping time:
        Although we are in the middle of a financial crisis, the streets and shops of Beirut are FULL to capacity with locals and tourists shopping for the upcoming Xmas.
        I'm getting ready to go out for that and my nightmare is the traffic jam: its takes like hours to get to my destination and find an available parking place to park: A NIGHTMARE!!!

Comment

• simonr
          Transitionator
          • Jun 2004

Well thank goodness its the weekend .. I've got some well earned time off: The weekend started early with Coldplay on Thursday night, Friday was a chinese, a few beers and an early night (must be a sign of getting old, although I do go to bed far too late during the week and end up tired in work !).

It's off to the footy today hoping the reds can out a smile on my face (they rarely do when I need it !). My brothers Mrs is due to go into labour any time soon, so I'll be an uncle. Going to my (more off than on) girlfriends on Sunday, plus an Xmas tree needs putting up and Xmas shopping next week.
          sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

• Life on Other Planets AKA Johns
            Are you Kidding me??
            • Oct 2005

^^ is this the first time u gonna be a uncle Simon?? Well congrats anyway . My sister is gonna have another one in the new year. expecting june/july.. Cant fookin wait. TGIF everyone. Be safe

And GO LIVERPOOL

Comment

Are you Kidding me??
              • Oct 2005

^^ is this the first time u gonna be a uncle Simon?? Well congrats anyway . My sister is gonna have another one in the new year. expecting june/july.. Cant fookin wait. TGIF everyone. Be safe

AND GO LIVERPOOL

Comment

• simonr
                Transitionator
                • Jun 2004

Yeh - the 1st time, so I'm praying it all goes well Johns .. have a lovely weekend mate.
                sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

Are you Kidding me??
                  • Oct 2005

I am 200 percent sure everything will go well Simon.

Comment

• coliver1980
                    Platinum Poster
                    • Aug 2008

Good to see a few Liverpool fans on this. C'mon the reds!! Hopefully you bring them some luck today at Anfield simonr!!

Comment

• floridaorange
                      I'm merely a humble butler
                      • Dec 2005

ah the seasons of life...

TGIF kids! I just hit 2000 posts

I will be signing a new lease today on a sic apartment 1 bed 1 bath, my last bachelor pad lease until I get married. Will be buying new things for the apt, picked up a big leather couch last night and got an insane deal on it! Taking a timed licensing exam later today and spending some time with the fiance-to-be. Have a great weekend msr's

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• DancingQueen
                        AVB FanClub | President
                        • Oct 2005

Have a great weekend everyone

No clue what I am doing yet.....I know I have to get out there and doing some xmas shopping, but I am dreading venturing out there....I hate line-ups more than anything!

Maybe I will wait til a week night....
                        sigpic
                        RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
                        RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

Comment

• poults
                          Platinum Poster
                          • Nov 2006

I do all my xmas shopping online, so much easier and leaves me more time to spend in the boozer.
                          Originally posted by Hoff

ejejejejejejejejeje!!!!! you always delivering some good dogs shits !!! thankyou

Comment

• i!!ustrious
                            I got some N64 Games Yo!!
                            • Mar 2008

my plans for today...

(((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• Shiva
                              MCast Mistress
                              • Nov 2007

Originally posted by simonr
                              My brothers Mrs is due to go into labour any time soon, so I'll be an uncle.
                              ^ Wishing your family the BEST of luck Simon, this is soo important...by Monday you are an uncle...nice!

Got back from the afternnon xmas shopping, and now trying to finish my upcoming set for "Preserve The Essence" (012 - Special). Damn this set has to be very special coz my guests for December are criminalz in their sounds and have set the standard very high for this session, I have to be at the level... Some of the finest are coming your way gents!!!

Comment

Working...