X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rsgunter
    Fresh Peossy
    • Nov 2004

I have been out of the loop for about a year>>>>

I like Progressive sasha, Pappa style. What sets/albums have been good this year.
  • palmer
    Retired or Simply Important
    • Jun 2004

ummm well for starters you might want to check out sashas global underground release "Involver" it was released over the summer. you might also try and find the pappa special that we hosted not too far long ago from .audio. check out the matthew dekay set we are currently hosting too.
    todayistomorrow
    art direction | design | animation

Comment

• remoh
      Platinum Poster
      • Jun 2004

for starters you might want to browse around the board..... then you may post again

hehehehe just trying to sound like a hard ass ...you've come to the right place.... "welcome to [ms] it will not hurt you " -
      [URL="http://www.darkdrums.com/"]| Visit www.darkdrums.com |
      |http://myspace.com/darkdrumsmusic |

Comment

• picklemonkey
        Double hoodie beer monster
        • Jun 2004

I still haven't even tried listening to Involver... I might try it today and give it a whirl. All I know is his Airdrawndagger was far from par

Comment

• darkmark
          Getting Somewhere
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by picklemonkey
          I still haven't even tried listening to Involver... I might try it today and give it a whirl. All I know is his Airdrawndagger was far from par
          The first two tracks on Involver are great. But the rest of the mix is pretty low-key and mellow. Definitely not a bad listen, but Sasha has distributed three or four stellar mixes this year that I'd much rather listen to. I also really like AirDrawnDagger, so that's my take...

Comment

Working...