• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chloe harris
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

Re: al gore, tree huggers, and global warming bullshit believers

lol @ realist.

omg that is so good i don't know what to say. can we change runningmans namey thing to 'the most realist, srsly' please.
    pillow humping rules.

Comment

• DIDI
      Aussie Pest
      • Nov 2004

Originally posted by CactusBeats
      Actually, NOT REALLY. Shosh has become very attuned & quite accustomed to not knowing WTF he is talking about as a quick check of his post history will tell you. This post is quite typical of the knee-jerk provocative approach he takes toward practically any issue related to politics.

His nonsensical posts are simply a vain attempt to get more responses to his posts than anyone else gets to their posts - PERIOD.

Bottom-line; Shosh is particularly adept at not knowing what it is he is talking about on practically any issue. That's quite a high honor here at [ms], unequalled by any other member in the half-decade history of this forum.

Shosh, you should be proud. Those are quite the bragging rights. That is a heck of alot of hot air.
      Thanks needed that !!!
      Originally posted by TheVrk
      it IS incredible isn't it??
      STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
      Simply does not get any better than Hernan
      The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• i!!ustrious
        I got some N64 Games Yo!!
        • Mar 2008

actually i think that cactusbeats guy took it to heart; and then he fell into animosity, and glossy technical despise.

yikes! it's just jokes and jokes and jokes and jokes dude!
        Last edited by i!!ustrious; January 5, 2009, 03:59:17 AM. Reason: ^_^
        (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• DIDI
          Aussie Pest
          • Nov 2004

^^^ but well done and funny !!
          Originally posted by TheVrk
          it IS incredible isn't it??
          STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
          Simply does not get any better than Hernan
          The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• shosh
            Banned
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by CactusBeats
            Actually, NOT REALLY. Shosh has become very attuned & quite accustomed to not knowing WTF he is talking about as a quick check of his post history will tell you. This post is quite typical of the knee-jerk provocative approach he takes toward practically any issue related to politics.

His nonsensical posts are simply a vain attempt to get more responses to his posts than anyone else gets to their posts - PERIOD.

Bottom-line; Shosh is particularly adept at not knowing what it is he is talking about on practically any issue. That's quite a high honor here at [ms], unequalled by any other member in the half-decade history of this forum.

Shosh, you should be proud. Those are quite the bragging rights. That is a heck of alot of hot air.
            you stalking my post history brah?

oh and

for the record, i love women

Comment

• CactusBeats
              Addiction started
              • Mar 2008

Originally posted by lucky charms
              actually i think that cactusbeats guy took it to heart; and then he fell into animosity, and glossy technical despise.

yikes! it's just jokes and jokes and jokes and jokes dude!
              My response was to more than just this single post. It was to shosh's comments on practically the entire 2008 campaign and a whole lot more. Call it "shosh fatigue." Normally, I don't even bother with it because it isn't worth my time to even respond to such fluff. Shosh goes fishing regularly on here for victims of ignorance, cynicism, and plain nonsensical illogical provocativity (of which that short phrase may also be part of, hehe), and I am usually proud not to be part of the catch. This time I can consider myself "had" and part of the catch. IMHO, the only way to win with shosh, is to take a piece of his own advice, and "simply not play the game."
              I like your Christ.
              I do not like your Christians.
              Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.

Mahatma Gandhi

Comment

• runningman
                Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                • Jun 2004

let the stupidity begin

Oh ya and sea ice is back to 1979 levels since the world is cooling.

Comment

• toasty
                  Sir Toastiness
                  • Jun 2004

Originally posted by runningman
                  let the stupidity begin

Oh ya and sea ice is back to 1979 levels since the world is cooling.
                  When you said, "let the stupidity begin," I didn't think you meant right now, as in the very next sentence. Mad props for delivering as promised, and promptly!!!!

Comment

• runningman
                    Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                    • Jun 2004

I aim to please,

did you see the article today?? Sea Ice is back to levels that were recorded 29 years ago. Let the taxing begin.
                    Last edited by runningman; January 5, 2009, 04:37:24 PM.

Comment

Working...