Barack, Batman, Santa: types of the Antichrist (Satan incarnate); 9/11 was warning

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lilsensa
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Re: Barack, Batman, Santa: types of the Antichrist (Satan incarnate); 9/11 was warnin

Originally posted by jarble187
    Who signs up for an account on an EDM board to post religious propaganda? What a load of BS.
    Hexactly.
    RIP ~ Steve James

Comment

• threehills
      I heart Lollergirl
      • Jun 2005

Re: Barack, Batman, Santa: types of the Antichrist (Satan incarnate); 9/11 was warnin

Has anyone actually ever stopped masturbating because of that guy holding the sign on campus says they are going to hell? Yeah, you know who I am talking about and I want to kick them in the balls.

It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be.

Comment

• MJDub
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Jun 2004

http://www.myspace.com/mjdubmusic

You can't have manslaughter without laughter.

"Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl."

Comment

• coleby761
          Are you Kidding me??
          • May 2008

Originally posted by threehills
          Has anyone actually ever stopped masturbating because of that guy holding the sign on campus says they are going to hell? Yeah, you know who I am talking about and I want to kick them in the balls.

Shit you mean I can start wanking off again? If I see that guy again I'll kick him twice in the nuts. One for me, one for you three hills. All this time wasted I've got catching up to do. Off to the rockin boobage thread. Peace

Comment

• coleby761
            Are you Kidding me??
            • May 2008

Originally posted by Kamal
            Gotta give them some credit because who actually opens the door when these pricks come to their house? Their resolve is admirable!

Comment

• i!!ustrious
              I got some N64 Games Yo!!
              • Mar 2008

bust out...

(((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• shosh
                Banned
                • Jun 2004

AMEN!!!

wait

wat?

wtf did i just read? nvm i didnt read more than the first 2 lines.

lulz @ he'll get along with me... my fist would get along with your busted face

Comment

• Huggie Smiles
                  Anyone have Styx livesets?
                  • Jun 2004

Finally! Ned Flanders made his first post on [ms].
                  ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• Bender420
                    Tickle me Elmo!
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by holyisthelord85

-movie stars (especially ones who played God or Satan, like Willem Dafoe, Jim Carrey, & Jack Nicholson),

he forgot the best of all, George Burns, who played both i might add!

that being said, i'd like to respond to him with this quote,

" Christianity is the belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree."
                    Don't let anyone drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance.

"some things simply aren’t meant to be bootybumped. Hard liquor is a prime example, as it will burn like a motherfuck."

Comment

• bobjuice
                      Banned
                      • May 2008

Originally posted by Steve Graham
                      twat
                      yup

see if he sticks around though - we may even show him the light?

Comment

• chloe harris
                        Platinum Poster
                        • Jun 2004

lol @ satan claws.
                        pillow humping rules.

Comment

• lilsensa
                          DUDERZ get a life!!!
                          • Jun 2004

^^Raaar. Satan Clawz!!
                          RIP ~ Steve James

Comment

• raver_mania
                            Watch out....I'm trying to sense here
                            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by holyisthelord85
                            God's hand behind nature & all history is manifest by the fact that there are so many things & people which each resemble the Antichrist (Satan incarnate) who will be worshipped worldwide in place of Christ, and the three persons of God including Christ, in so many uncommon ways that some atheists falsely concluded that Jesus' life was a fiction based on the life of Julius Caesar, or Buddha, or some other pagan god, especially due to the book The DaVinci Code, so do not be deceived into thinking that these resemblances are merely coincidental. I call these people "types of Christ" & "types of the Antichrist."

I. Natural objects: Sun (symbol of the Son of God "the Sun of Righteousness" [Mal. 4:2]), the Moon (symbol of Satan chief of the "world-rulers of darkness" [Eph. 6:12] & chief adversary of the Son of God), the undying omnipresent invisible light ["God is light"], the undying omnipresent invisible wind [Holy Spirit], water, and more. (please don't scoff, friend. the resemblances between these things and the things I say they symbolize are far too numerous & uncommon to be coincidental, and they are all thoroughly supported by the Bible; all nature testifies to the truth of the Bible)

II. In History:
                            A. in Bible: -types of Christ: Noah the one means of being saved, Isaac, Joseph the savior of the world, Moses, the Passover Lamb the means of salvation, …
                            -types of Antichrist: Nimrod ("rebellion") the King of Babylon, Saul ("death") the 1st King of Israel, & Goliath, Cain, Esau/Edom ("red"- Satan's color) the only brother & rival of Jacob, & King Solomon ("peace"- as Jesus is the "Prince of Peace") the son of David (who had many "whores") & the wisest person ever other than Jesus & who has 666 shekels of gold coming to him every year,…

B. outside Bible: types of the Antichrist:
                            -Santa Claus a.k.a. Satan Claws (I'm not crazy; Satan "transforms himself into an angel of light" & "deceiveth the whole world"!), the popes
                            -gods (ex. "virgin-born" Buddha [god to some], Crishna the chief Hindu god, Confucius, Hercules)
                            -writers/philosophers (ex. Socrates-"virgin-born" Plato-Aristotle, Immanuel Kant, Nietzsche),
                            -political leaders (ex. "virgin-born" Alexander the Great, Julius Caesar, Napoleon, Hitler, Lincoln who died on Good Friday & JFK who both suffered a "fatal head wound" like the Antichrist [Rev. 13:3], Obama),
                            -movie stars (especially ones who played God or Satan, like Willem Dafoe, Jim Carrey, & Jack Nicholson),
                            -heroes/villains (Batman, Spider-Man, Harry Potter, Frodo Baggins, James Bond, Superman; Achilles, Odysseus, Aeneas,...),
                            -music stars (Elvis, Jim Morrison of the Doors, John Lennon of the Beatles,...)
                            -and many more.

The USA is "Mystery Babylon" of Is.13-14,47-48; Jer.50-51; Rev. 17-18. "The king of Babylon" is identified as Satan in Isaiah 14, and Obama is now "the king" of USA Babylon. 9/11 is mentioned all over the Bible, including in the first 9 verses of Chapter 11 of Genesis which talks about God's destruction of the Tower of Babylon during a time of a global language like English. The USA is soon to be destroyed, followed by the rest of the world during the Great Tribulation. (9/11 is also hinted at in many 9:11 verses, the Two Witnesses of Rev. 11 which the Twin Towers foreshadowed, and Revelation 18 which talks of the fall of Babylon the Great the center of world trade, and much more)

"He who believes in the Son has eternal life; but he that is disobedient to the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him." (John 3:36)
                            Duuuudddee!! Why do you believe in such a hateful, spiteful, controlling God?? I think you should dis-own this version of God, and come to the light. Stories invented by the poor scared minds of our ancestors are just that - stories.

Comment

• Steve Graham
                              DJ Jelly
                              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Kamal
                              I've been aching for a nice hot cup of Instant Ban..... so if there is a vote, consider it done......

Comment

• kassios
                                Platinum Poster
                                • Jun 2004

bannnn the mofo
                                http://soundcloud.com/concept-sheep

Comment

Working...