Barack, Batman, Santa: types of the Antichrist (Satan incarnate); 9/11 was warning

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • buckman
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

Re: Barack, Batman, Santa: types of the Antichrist (Satan incarnate); 9/11 was warnin

he/she sure did go through the effort of coming up with a screen name and an avatar.Not to shabby.I had no idea Batman was part of the antichrist.and now I know.
    " Darkness Imprisioning Me
    All That I See
    Absolute Horror
    I Cannot Live
    I Cannot Die
    Trapped In Myself
    Body My Holding Cell"-James Hetfield(Metallica)

soulseek sn buckman28

Comment

• simonr
      Transitionator
      • Jun 2004

Re: Barack, Batman, Santa: types of the Antichrist (Satan incarnate); 9/11 was warnin

Originally posted by buckman
      he/she sure did go through the effort of coming up with a screen name and an avatar.Not to shabby.I had no idea Batman was part of the antichrist.and now I know.
      I think the clues in the "Dark" Knight .... which also means that "Dark" chocolate is also on the banned list.
      sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

• raver_mania
        Watch out....I'm trying to sense here
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by simonr
        I think the clues in the "Dark" Knight .... which also means that "Dark" chocolate is also on the banned list.
        I must also be an anti-christ follower, as I like "dark" progressive!! oh man...never knew I was one of the damned!!

lol

HOLYINTHELORD85 Please come save meeee!!!

BTW, if you're a chick I think you should post some nekkid pics.

Comment

• |Thrax|
          Platinum Poster
          • Mar 2007

Originally posted by steve graham
          rum and coke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          This is the voice from planet love. Have no fear we are your friends. To bring peace and love to your world, we are sending you our very special agent. Her name is love love love...

-Chris
          Myspace::Facebook:: NIGHTMOVES.ME nightlife+lifestyle photography

Comment

• i!!ustrious
            I got some N64 Games Yo!!
            • Mar 2008

all these lunatic bible thumper fanatics are just as useless as the islamofascists.
            (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• DancingQueen
              AVB FanClub | President
              • Oct 2005

sigpic
              RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
              RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

Comment

• DIDI
                Aussie Pest
                • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Bender420
                he forgot the best of all, George Burns, who played both i might add!

that being said, i'd like to respond to him with this quote,

" Christianity is the belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree."
                Really puts it all into perspective doesn't it.
                Originally posted by TheVrk
                it IS incredible isn't it??
                STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
                Simply does not get any better than Hernan
                The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• lilsensa
                  DUDERZ get a life!!!
                  • Jun 2004

^^He was his own father?? I have never paid attention to religion. No joke.
                  RIP ~ Steve James

Comment

• MJDub
                    Are you Kidding me??
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by lucky charms
                    all these lunatic bible thumper fanatics are just as useless as the islamofascists.
                    This.
                    http://www.myspace.com/mjdubmusic

You can't have manslaughter without laughter.

"Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl."

Comment

• bobjuice
                      Banned
                      • May 2008

Originally posted by lilsensa
                      ^^He was his own father?? I have never paid attention to religion. No joke.
                      Of course he was his own father lil, his mum was a virgin - you get it now?

What a great story - let me know when it comes out in hardback pls holygodbotherer20 or whatever you were called

As for Jesus himself - i gotta say pics or stfu

Comment

• Huggie Smiles
                        Anyone have Styx livesets?
                        • Jun 2004

why do nuts always focus on 9/11 - like there was nothing before it? what about WWI and WWII where 100 million died ? were those events not a warning?

anyhoo - locusts a-coming
                        ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• holyisthelord85
                          Fresh Peossy
                          • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Huggie Smiles
                          why do nuts always focus on 9/11 - like there was nothing before it? what about WWI and WWII where 100 million died ? were those events not a warning?

anyhoo - locusts a-coming
                          the 3.5 year Holocaust where 2/3 of the 9.5 million European Jews died was a warning too, for I show on my website that God caused it & Hitler who swept through many lands to resemble in many uncommon ways the 3.5 year (referred to in Daniel & Revelation, also as "42 months") 2nd half of the Great Tribulation where 2/3 of the Jews will die (Zechariah 13:1, and the Antichrist who will sweep through many lands (Daniel 11:36-45).

"Does any evil befall a city, and the LORD have not done it?" (Amos 3:6) Although Satan caused the Holocaust by possessing HItler, God indirectly caused the Holocaust, just as He punishes Jews throughout the Old Testament for disobeying Him as they do now by rejecting HIs Son. (Psalm 2)

Revelation shows that the Tribulation will be MUCH worse than the Holocaust, however, and those who reject Christ like the Jews do will suffer FAR more than they did during the Holocaust. "Seek ye the LORD while He may be found." (Isaiah 55:6)

Comment

• Kamal
                            Administrator
                            • May 2002

So assuming we don't reject Jesus, how do we get protected from events far worse than the Holocaust ?
                            www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
                            he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
                            Originally posted by ace_dl
                            Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
                            I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• raver_mania
                              Watch out....I'm trying to sense here
                              • Aug 2004

Wait are you saying Jesus is God? If not, then what if you accept God, but not Jesus as son of God? Wait, if there is one omni-potent God then how can it have a "son"? Does God produce sperm? I mean virgin birth is good and all, but an egg and sperm must get together to form a baby. Unless God, in it's omni-potence, just magically put a baby in May's womb. But if thats the case, why go through all that trouble in the first place? Instead, why not magically deliver the baby straight into the manger, without buderning Mary with child-birth without her even having experienced the pleasure of sex?

Why is your God so hateful and spiteful? Killing people and all that. Me thinks your God only exists in all your Dark Age era imaginations!

Comment

• coleby761
                                Are you Kidding me??
                                • May 2008

Originally posted by holyisthelord85
                                the 3.5 year Holocaust where 2/3 of the 9.5 million European Jews died was a warning too, for I show on my website that God caused it & Hitler who swept through many lands to resemble in many uncommon ways the 3.5 year (referred to in Daniel & Revelation, also as "42 months") 2nd half of the Great Tribulation where 2/3 of the Jews will die (Zechariah 13:1, and the Antichrist who will sweep through many lands (Daniel 11:36-45).

"Does any evil befall a city, and the LORD have not done it?" (Amos 3:6) Although Satan caused the Holocaust by possessing HItler, God indirectly caused the Holocaust, just as He punishes Jews throughout the Old Testament for disobeying Him as they do now by rejecting HIs Son. (Psalm 2)

Revelation shows that the Tribulation will be MUCH worse than the Holocaust, however, and those who reject Christ like the Jews do will suffer FAR more than they did during the Holocaust. "Seek ye the LORD while He may be found." (Isaiah 55:6)
                                You have your views and others have their own. The important question is did your good lord track down the Mansion set yet? Remember full 5 hours!

Comment

Working...