Barack, Batman, Santa: types of the Antichrist (Satan incarnate); 9/11 was warning

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Huggie Smiles
    Anyone have Styx livesets?
    • Jun 2004

Re: Barack, Batman, Santa: types of the Antichrist (Satan incarnate); 9/11 was warnin

so if a lesbian accepts Jesus then its all good!!! shes gonna go to heaven, and the church accepts the gay community!
    wahay!!

picture related

....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• simonr
      Transitionator
      • Jun 2004

Re: Barack, Batman, Santa: types of the Antichrist (Satan incarnate); 9/11 was warnin

Nice pic ... makes me feel quite spiritual and at one with things.
      sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

• rainman
        Platinum Poster
        • Dec 2005

has cowardly been resurrected?

Comment

• thesightless
          Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
          • Jun 2004

what the fuck is wrong with you. i mean, comon, christianity denied the existence of dinosaurs even when we were finding bones

religion is evil you stupid cunt. how can you honestly fathom any of this shite?

do someone a favor, and prove any of the crap they spew at you in any religion. just try it, and it will be defeated by proof.

everyone, remember when cowardlydj tried to PROVE religion and the proverbail bitch smack was dropped. lol. dont ban this asshat, gimme a few days with him.

HAIL SATAN FUCKO>

Originally posted by holyisthelord85
          the 3.5 year Holocaust where 2/3 of the 9.5 million European Jews died was a warning too, for I show on my website that God caused it & Hitler who swept through many lands to resemble in many uncommon ways the 3.5 year (referred to in Daniel & Revelation, also as "42 months") 2nd half of the Great Tribulation where 2/3 of the Jews will die (Zechariah 13:1, and the Antichrist who will sweep through many lands (Daniel 11:36-45).

"Does any evil befall a city, and the LORD have not done it?" (Amos 3:6) Although Satan caused the Holocaust by possessing HItler, God indirectly caused the Holocaust, just as He punishes Jews throughout the Old Testament for disobeying Him as they do now by rejecting HIs Son. (Psalm 2)

Revelation shows that the Tribulation will be MUCH worse than the Holocaust, however, and those who reject Christ like the Jews do will suffer FAR more than they did during the Holocaust. "Seek ye the LORD while He may be found." (Isaiah 55:6)
          your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
          download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• simonr
            Transitionator
            • Jun 2004

Don't think you'll be getting a friendship request through any time soon Sightless !
            sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

• thesightless
              • Jun 2004

*edit* If you want to skip the opening arguments and get to the subject click here and read on from there http://www.mercuryserver.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32788&page=5 Since I have made the claim that God exists the burden of proof falls on me. That is common sense in any claim that anyone makes. It is up to them

*edit* If you want to skip the opening arguments and get to the subject click here and read on from there http://www.mercuryserver.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32788&page=5 Since I have made the claim that God exists the burden of proof falls on me. That is common sense in any claim that anyone makes. It is up to them

read those first before u even try to get me rolling. i hate these bible thumping retards.

faith is about hope, not proving shit, not following rules set by a group of people who sought control over ppl before democracy.

and..here...we....go

Comment

• thesightless
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by simonr
                Don't think you'll be getting a friendship request through any time soon Sightless !

i plan on making him afraid

very afraid.

havent seen cowardlydj around in awhile since he flopped at GOD IS REAL....

lol that one was like watching micheal j fox trying to trace todd mcfarlane drawings.

Comment

• coleby761
                  Are you Kidding me??
                  • May 2008

Originally posted by thesightless
                  http://www.mercuryserver.com/forums/...ad.php?t=32788

read those first before u even try to get me rolling. i hate these bible thumping retards.

faith is about hope, not proving shit, not following rules set by a group of people who sought control over ppl before democracy.

and..here...we....go
                  Wow what a douche that guy was. All he did was fart out of his mouth for 12 pages.

Comment

• bobjuice
                    Banned
                    • May 2008

Originally posted by simonr
                    Nice pic ... makes me feel quite spiritual and at one with things.
                    know what you mean simon - i'm sort of coming round to this religion thing now i looked at that

Comment

• toasty
                      Sir Toastiness
                      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by jarble187
                      Who signs up for an account on an EDM board to post religious propaganda? What a load of BS.
                      best post in this whole thread. What a ridiculous, ridiculous post for an EDM board. There are so many things with which to take issue in that post, but they pale in comparison to the question of why it is on this board to begin with...

Comment

Working...