X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tiddles
    Encryption, Jr.
    • Jun 2004

FAO proton rippers

hey, i've got a favor to ask of you guys. my stream recorder crashed last night ~45 minutes into Paolo Mojo's show, i wasn't around to fix my computer, so i didn't get the rest of the show.

i'd love you long time if you could find it in your heart to send it to me over AIM (dorianblues3) since i can't run soulseek on my computers.

thanks!
  • picklemonkey
    Double hoodie beer monster
    • Jun 2004

I didn't rip it, sorry dude. if someone needs to use my ftp instead of aim they can use that, too. let me know

Comment

• doobie581
      Getting Somewhere
      • Jun 2004

Re: FAO proton rippers

i got that show, i also got last nite's tic tec toe, red line sessions, and steve caciendo on proton sessions. pickle, lemme know how i can send it to ur ftp
      ". . . Could it be that you would understand this beat to which we dance, more clearly had you been given the chance. So as you struggle to find the feel with your feet, ask yourself can you dance to my beat."

Comment

• GrantT
        Gold Gabber
        • Jun 2004

You guys are certainly dedicated, I'll give you that!
        Australia's best - .AUdio on www.protonradio.com

Comment

• skahound
          Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
          • Jun 2004

Hit me up Tiddles if you haven't already gotten it.
          A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.

Comment

• picklemonkey
            • Jun 2004

doobie uploaded it to my ftp earlier, not sure if Tiddles downloaded it yet or not. If not, it's there dude. doobie said he'd pass on the info, but hit me up if you need login info

Comment

• doobie581
              Getting Somewhere
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by picklemonkey
              doobie uploaded it to my ftp earlier, not sure if Tiddles downloaded it yet or not. If not, it's there dude. doobie said he'd pass on the info, but hit me up if you need login info
              sorry, i thought you only wanted me to let peloquin know once it was there
              ". . . Could it be that you would understand this beat to which we dance, more clearly had you been given the chance. So as you struggle to find the feel with your feet, ask yourself can you dance to my beat."

Comment

• picklemonkey
                • Jun 2004

^ no, it doesn't matter. I didn't know if you told him, because you didn't even tell me that you told him

Comment

• skahound
                  Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                  • Jun 2004

Originally posted by picklemonkey
                  I didn't know if you told him, because you didn't even tell me that you told him
                  If I've told you once I've told you a million times, don't tell him anything.
                  A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.

Comment

• MJ
                    Here since 2002
                    • Jun 2004

^^ you ca tell me i`m a doctor
                    mjwebhosting you know it makes sense

Silentium est aureum

Comment

Working...