X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • runningman
    Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
    • Jun 2004

Karl Rove's IT Consultant Killed in Plane Crash Before Court Date

Well Rove and the gang are at it again. Or maybe this was just an accident? You decide
  • runningman
    Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
    • Jun 2004

Re: Karl Rove's IT Consultant Killed in Plane Crash Before Court Date

What nobody wants to talk about how corrupt your country is.. turns out is was sabotage and he had threats on his life. What a patriot for trying to expose the corruption of voting.

Comment

• lilsensa
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Jun 2004

Scientists dying from strange occurrences...Political figures dying of the same....No coincidence...Our country is fucked.

Look at all the people that died at the hands of the Clinton Administration.

The Clintons have left a trail of death and destruction in thier wake. This is who we’ve lost and why they were targetted. Here is the latest body count that we have. All of these people have been connected with the Clintons in some form or another. We have not included any deaths that could ... Read more
      RIP ~ Steve James

Comment

• toasty
        Sir Toastiness
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by runningman
        http://rawstory.com/news/2008/Killed..._had_1222.html

What nobody wants to talk about how corrupt your country is.. turns out is was sabotage and he had threats on his life. What a patriot for trying to expose the corruption of voting.
        Actually, Rove and the gang are so corrupt, the prospect that he might have someone killed to further his agenda is barely newsworthy anymore...

Comment

• runningman
          Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
          • Jun 2004

you know for Bush being the worst president ever I find it strange that he hasn't had a real assassination attempt on his life. Which would either mean the US is not as crazy as people think or hits in the past were coordinated from within the US government.

Comment

• toasty
            Sir Toastiness
            • Jun 2004

that kinda assumes that there is a rational thought process that goes into assassinating the president, a process that I seriously doubt occurs. If you're trying to kill the president, it's probably because you're batshit crazy, not because you think he's doing a bad job.

Comment

• lilsensa
              DUDERZ get a life!!!
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by runningman
              you know for Bush being the worst president ever I find it strange that he hasn't had a real assassination attempt on his life. Which would either mean the US is not as crazy as people think or hits in the past were coordinated from within the US government.
              There have probably been many attempts. We just haven't heard about them. Much like copy cat killers, if an assassin attempts, but fails and makes the news. Many other "assassins" are likely to try and get the job done.....
              RIP ~ Steve James

Comment

• DIDI
                Aussie Pest
                • Nov 2004

Or just maybe the people that dislike Bush are not the type of people to assassinate presidents.
                Originally posted by TheVrk
                it IS incredible isn't it??
                STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
                Simply does not get any better than Hernan
                The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• i!!ustrious
                  I got some N64 Games Yo!!
                  • Mar 2008

fuck karl and co.

reposing this from the 'lighten up thread' ...

(((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

Working...