10 yrs later, I wonder how DreamGirlie is doing? I have a cousin that chose staying in Florida to attend U of F instead of Berkley! I can't believe he did that.... to this day. But everyone is on their own journey. I try fervently to not live with any regrets, to trust my heart and let my soul be the guide. It's a certain kind of awareness, a spiritual one, that I am very grateful for, it has never failed me.
anyone have any regrets in life?
Collapse
X
-
Re: anyone have any regrets in life?
10 yrs later, I wonder how DreamGirlie is doing? I have a cousin that chose staying in Florida to attend U of F instead of Berkley! I can't believe he did that.... to this day. But everyone is on their own journey. I try fervently to not live with any regrets, to trust my heart and let my soul be the guide. It's a certain kind of awareness, a spiritual one, that I am very grateful for, it has never failed me.
It was fun while it lasted...
-
Re: anyone have any regrets in life?
I turned down a lot of work that would have made me a lot of money, but I don't regret that. Leaving London I regret, but then I wouldn't have met the most amazing friends. The only real regret was the amount of pussy I turned down in my teens and twenties. Take old Zover's advice fuck as many women as you can. Don't get tied down to one women, fuck her sister if she is up for it, and old enough. Fuck them all.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: anyone have any regrets in life?
Growing up my father figure in life was my Uncle who would always take the time to visit my mum and make sure we were all doing ok. He always pushed me to do well in school and always maintained a genuine interest in how I was doing.
he moved home to Ireland about 10 years ago so I saw less of him, but we kept in touch and it was a real treat when he visited. I was at a wedding about 2 summers ago, really drunk and I text him out of the blue to say I'd definitely come over and visit him etc.
3 months later he died suddenly and I never did make that trip to visit him
I was really regretful about that and still am.
He gave me a great piece of advice as well - the most valuable thing you can give anyone is your time, as its the only thing you have that is limited. Wise words indeed.Comment
-
Re: anyone have any regrets in life?
Daily? Hardly. I actually search for old threads to add updates to, in this case the thread about the ocean being polluted. This thread just so happened to come up. I hadn't read it before and wanted to add to it.
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: anyone have any regrets in life?
I turned down a lot of work that would have made me a lot of money, but I don't regret that. Leaving London I regret, but then I wouldn't have met the most amazing friends. The only real regret was the amount of pussy I turned down in my teens and twenties. Take old Zover's advice fuck as many women as you can. Don't get tied down to one women, fuck her sister if she is up for it, and old enough. Fuck them all.
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: anyone have any regrets in life?
Other than not fucking a few bitches, not really.Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.
More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.
His newest incarnation this week:♫♫♫♫♫♫Comment
-
Re: anyone have any regrets in life?
I've always maintained the philosophy of rather doing something I'd regret rather than not doing something I'd regret. Unfortunately, there's a bit of both I have and haven't done and the regrets are beginning to pile sky-high.www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: anyone have any regrets in life?
This for sure.... if the decision doesn't turn out so good... then I chalk it down to a learning experience.... hell we have one life to live... love and respect to all.~ You are what you think you are ~
Comment
-
Re: anyone have any regrets in life?
YOLO!! (as far as we know
)
We think we have dreams but maybe this is ALL a dream and when it's over, we awaken & review the dream we created? Then regrets are truly a waste because who would make their own dream filled with regrets? that would be pretty dumb
Fill your life, your dream(s) with HOPE .......while you're in it.
Comment
-
Re: anyone have any regrets in life?
^^^ That is why I went to Moonpark
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment