WTF is going on? (i.e. why we were down)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • clintlove
    Hey girl, ya Hungry?
    • Jun 2004

Re: WTF is going on? (i.e. why we were down)

fuck, now i have to clean my self up for you guys... look presentable and all

Music is the answer, to your problems. Keep on movin', till you solve them.

sigpic

Comment

• Life on Other Planets AKA Johns
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Oct 2005

Re: WTF is going on?

Originally posted by feather
      Hey I sent you a PM on ITM asking if you knew what happened to MS. Also PMed johns on Facebook about it and he told me someone from London couldn't access it either

MS withdrawal wasn't fun at all.
      That someone was Maff .. Good to be back

Comment

• Troklo
        Platinum Poster
        • Jun 2004

Nice to be back!
        I think I checked twice a day to see if it was back.. talk about addiction
        Quiero brincar al agua para caer al cielo

Comment

• DIDI
          Aussie Pest
          • Nov 2004

^^^ only twice a day

Hey I sent you a PM on ITM asking if you knew what happened to MS. Also PMed johns on Facebook about it and he told me someone from London couldn't access it either

MS withdrawal wasn't fun at all.
          The pm isn't there !! You sure you got the right person I nearly sent you a text.
          Originally posted by TheVrk
          it IS incredible isn't it??
          STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
          Simply does not get any better than Hernan
          The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• feather
            Shanghai ooompa loompa
            • Jul 2004

Oh fuck ... I sent it to Didi ... that's not you is it? You're DancingDi or something over there.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
            a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
            Originally posted by m1sT3rL
            Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• feather
              Shanghai ooompa loompa
              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Troklo
              Nice to be back!
              I think I checked twice a day to see if it was back.. talk about addiction
              Dude I had my tab open on MS and was refreshing it about every half hour in between surfing other sites.

Good thing Dhar doesn't know MS is back up yet.

a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
              Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

Are you Kidding me??
                • Oct 2005

whats happened to the download section. went to see if the new kiss mix is up for download and it got all fucked up

Comment

Are you Kidding me??
                  • Oct 2005

it says

Warning: mysql_data_seek() [function.mysql-data-seek]: Offset 0 is invalid for MySQL result index 17 (or the query data is unbuffered) in [path]/downloads.php on line 87

Warning: mysql_free_result(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in [path]/downloads.php on line 97

Comment

• feather
                    Shanghai ooompa loompa
                    • Jul 2004

Not everything is fully restored!

Comment

• DIDI
                      Aussie Pest
                      • Nov 2004

Oh fuck ... I sent it to Didi ... that's not you is it? You're DancingDi or something over there.
                      We know you were in shock. Actually I hate my name there. There is a Didi there ???
                      Originally posted by TheVrk
                      it IS incredible isn't it??
                      STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
                      Simply does not get any better than Hernan
                      The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• feather
                        Shanghai ooompa loompa
                        • Jul 2004

Well apparently so, because she now has a PM from some random dude called vurtomatic asking her:

Comment

• simonr
                          Transitionator
                          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by johns
                          whats happened to the download section. went to see if the new kiss mix is up for download and it got all fucked up
                          I managed to find a Proton rip to tide me over .. although it was at 128kbs.
                          sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

• Kamal
                            Administrator
                            • May 2002

Site was down because the main drive on the server crashed. As tom said, because of the size of the archives and other shit we host, the HD requirements are nearing 500 gb iirc. To setup a raid that big would be my monthly paycheck.

That, mixed in with the fact that is was Holidays + me traveling resulted in a longer than anticipated downtime. Will be back till everything else wobbles back into place.
                            www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
                            he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
                            Originally posted by ace_dl
                            Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
                            I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• feather
                              Shanghai ooompa loompa
                              • Jul 2004

At least we're back

Comment

• lilsensa
                                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by jeffrey collins
                                not enough traffic. We need all 10K members to be posting actively....oh wait.. no we don't. cause then how would we get to know each other. Hell I feel like I know a bunch of you more than people I actually get to see.
                                RIP ~ Steve James

Comment

Working...