AHH... We all Have a Major Problem Here (Starting WW3)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • runningman
    Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
    • Jun 2004

AHH... We all Have a Major Problem Here (Starting WW3)

and now Iran is doing this

WTF is Israel doing?? Why are they all of a sudden bombing the shit out Gaza?

I know why but really right now they want "war to the bitter end?" That is a scary comment. I guess they weren't joking when they said they would fuck shit up if Obama was elected president

Where is Davetlv?? Does he still chat on here?
    Last edited by runningman; December 30, 2008, 04:22:36 PM.
  • davetlv
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

Re: AHH... We all Have a Major Problem Here (Israel Starting WW3)

Originally posted by runningman

WTF is Israel doing?? Why are they all of a sudden bombing the shit out Gaza?

I know why but really right now they want "war to the bitter end?" That is a scary comment. I guess they weren't joking when they said they would fuck shit up if Obama was elected president

Where is Davetlv?? Does he still chat on here?
    Hi Runningman

Would the USA sit back as 80 plus missiles a day hit its territory from either Canada or Mexico? Or how about the Irish sending missiles daily over at Liverpool? Or the French fire rockets daily at Belgium? The answer is of course no, they wouldn't. So why should Israel sit back and allow our citizens to be bombarded on a daily basis?

The so-called truce (actually a hudna is more of a lull than a truce) achieved nothing. At the end of it Hamas announced its intentions, much to the chagrin of Egypt who brokered it, to not re-sign a truce. Last week, before Israels actions, in one day alone 60 odd missiles and rockets where fired directly into Israeli civillian population, and not a word from the rest of the world.

How long do you expect us to sit back and allow our citizens to live in shelters?

Here is a link to the Egyptian Foreign Minister, who quite clearly knows where the blame for this latest action lies.

Personally speaking I would have much preferred Hamas to continue the Truce, as suprisingly so would M. Abbas the Palestinian President. But in their infinate wisdom Hamas decided that they would test Israel and see how far we would go - well, sometimes, you just have to say enough is enough. This is what Olmert and Barack did last week.

Whilst some media commentators are claiming a genocide in Gaza, might I remind you that all thats being hit is the Hamas infrastructer. And considering Hamas hides its weapons in schools, hospitals and Universities, I think it to Israels credit that as of this evening approx only 60 odd civillians have been killed - the vast majority killed have been Hamas. (Don't get me wrong, I dont think any civillian casulty is acceptable, but considering the amount of bombs that have been thrown at gaza, it shows that Israel is trying its hardest not to hit civillians - unlike Hamas who indescriminatly hit Israel civillians.)

No doubt this will turn into another lovely thread, but I hope that answers your initial question at least.

Shalom U'vracha

David

Comment

• lilsensa
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Jun 2004

Are you anywhere near all of this Dave? Hope you are ok dude.
      RIP ~ Steve James

Comment

• davetlv
        Platinum Poster
        • Jun 2004

I actually live in Tel Aviv - but if you have been keeping up with the news you'll have seen that yesterday a grad missile hit Ashdod - which is only about 35 odd km from home.

Most the past year or so I have actually been going backwards and forwards between Israel and UK - and at the moment find myself in London - although I'm scheduled to be back home in a couple of weeks.

A few of my mates have been called up for reserve duty, so my thoughts are with them, and some friends I have in Sderot have finally agreed to leave and move to my place temporarily.

Comment

• thesightless
          Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
          • Jun 2004

gotta love hamas on th global scale. they sit in residential neighborhoods conducting guerilla warfare in front of civilians, then claim poor me when isreal reacts.
          your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
          download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• runningman
            Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
            • Jun 2004

that situation is so fucked it makes my head spin.

Thanks for the info Dave. That is why I thought I would ask you..

But the bombings from Israel seem a bit much no? I know the Katyusha rockets are firing in and have killed 2 lately but killing over 300 Pals I mean that doesn't seem right. Which many were kids from the videos I saw. Israel should invest in the laser that destroys missiles. You know purchase 10 of those and boom your safe. Between the Alamo (Fence) and being able to control the incoming missiles hamas wouldn't be able to do shit.

Again not defending palestine here but I thought it was a little over aggressive. I find it hard to belive that Israel has a clue where Hamas's infrastructure really is. That is a media blirp so we dont feel bad for the dead palestinian kids being pulled out of the wreckage.

Comment

• davetlv
              Platinum Poster
              • Jun 2004

Re: AHH... We all Have a Major Problem Here (Starting WW3)

Last report I saw on the BBC had a toll of 312 dead (source Hamas) of which 57 (source UN) were civilians.

Its precisely because Israel is only targeting Hamas infrastructure, which granted is mixed in with civilians, that the civilian toll is so low.

Consider for a moment if Israel followed Hamas's lead and fired its weapons, which are far superior to Hamas's, directly into civilian population centres indiscriminately - then you really would have a massacre.

Some of the images being released by the IAF shows clearly the fine precision of its hits - in many you see the initial Israeli hit followed by a secondary explosion which is clearly the rockets and missiles that Hamas has had the opportunity to bring into Gaza through the network of tunnels they have built under the border with Egypt - tunnels which now no longer exist.

Comment

• Miroslav
                WHOA I can change this!1!
                • Apr 2006

This is nothing new, unfortunately this seems to always happen periodically over there... I hope it will stop soon, but I'm afraid it won't be the end of it.
                mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslav

Comment

• thesightless
                  Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
                  • Jun 2004

my opinions exactly. hamas starts this shit just to make isreal lose in the BS categories.
                  your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
                  download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• runningman
                    Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                    • Jun 2004

Israel has the best propaganda machine out there. Both sides are in the wrong. The international world should just let them go at it. Britain can stick up for Israel the US should keep its nose out of it.

I still think that Israel wants to fight. There are other ways around it. They could buy the laser that destroys missiles rather then buying more bombs.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMOAVAxtUP0[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

Working...