X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Miguel_303
    Getting Somewhere
    • Jun 2004

new Chemical Brothers Tour

The Chemical Brothers, one of the electronic worlds most pioneering and well known Live acts have announced they expect their new long player 'Push The Button' to be out on January 24, whilst the first single off the album will come out a week earlier on January 17, 2005. ?Galvanize?, the first single is a collaboration with Q-Tip, of A Tribe Called Quest?s fame and will mark the duos first release since 2003.

Global tour details are still kept close to hand buy the Chems management, but we do know that you can catch them on NYE in a DJ set at London?s Turnmills and the traveling road show that is the Australian & New Zealand Big Day Out tour which kicks off 4 days after the single is released; January 21.
  • DreamGirlie
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

Ill cross my fingers but im sure ill be holding for awhile.
    "Welcome to Hezbollah phone line, for terrorist supplies press 1."

Comment

• code11
      Addiction started
      • Jun 2004

I am praying that they make a stop somewhere in Florida during the tour (hopefully in Miami for WMC). The only live footage of them I have seen is on the DVD they put out over a year ago. And its just MENTAL!!! Roll on 2005.

Comment

• rewing3
        I really don't care
        • Jun 2004

Chems are awesome. Lets hope they have a full scale us tour. I would like to go see them.
        Common Sense is not Common at all.

Comment

• shan
          Platinum Poster
          • Jun 2004

need a tour from them big time !

Comment

Working...