Loco Dice, Sebastian Ingrosso & More @Sensation Ocean Of White Duesseldorf - 31.12.08

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tunito
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2008

Loco Dice, Sebastian Ingrosso & More @Sensation Ocean Of White Duesseldorf - 31.12.08

Track ID: 01 - Loco Dice - Live at Sensation Ocean of White Duesseldorf - 31-12-08
    Audio Quality: 128kbps
    Length: 59:16
    Style: House
    Size: 54,3 MB

Track ID: 02 - Sebastian Ingrosso - Live at Sensation Ocean Of White Duesseldorf - 31-12-08
    Length: 74:41
    Size: 68,4 MB

Track ID: 03 - Sensation Nye Show - Live at Sensation Ocean of White Duesseldorf - 31-12-08
    Length: 4:32
    Size: 4,1 MB

Track ID: 04 - Roger Sanches - Live at Sensation Ocean of White Duesseldorf - 31-12-08
    Length: 105:05
    Size: 96,2 MB

Track ID: 05 - The Megamix - Live at Sensation Ocean of White Duesseldorf - 31-12-08
    Length: 30:07
    Size: 27,6 MB

Track ID: 06 - Mousse T - Live at Sensation Ocean of White Duesseldorf - 31-12-08
    Length: 69:42
    Size: 63,8 MB

Track ID: 07 - Moonbootica - Live at Sensation Ocean of White Duesseldorf - 31-12-08
    Length: 75:35
    Size: 69,2 MB

Track ID: 08 - Moguai - Live at Sensation Ocean of White Duesseldorf - 31-12-08
    Length: 59:45
    Size: 54,7 MB

Don't confuse the conception "House" with the genre.
  • fer_
    Platinum Poster
    • May 2005

Re: Loco Dice, Sebastian Ingrosso & More @Sensation Ocean Of White Duesseldorf - 31.1

link por loco dice part only

Comment

• coleby761
      Are you Kidding me??
      • May 2008

Re: Loco Dice, Sebastian Ingrosso & More @Sensation Ocean Of White Duesseldorf - 31.1

Originally posted by fer_
      Thanks Fer outstanding mix, dancin my ass off!!!

Comment

• caseymichael
        Getting warmed up
        • Nov 2004

Loco Dice --> Good!

Particularly enjoyed the first track -- includes a reverbed sample of what sounds like a first-grade class screaming their own special word while getting their picture taken -- and the last -- climaxing to the sort of flanged organ-like sound more likely to be found on a Chemical Brothers track.

Anyone know what those tracks are?

Caveat: skip the first six minutes of . . . I don't know what. Instead of, "Let's get this party started, y'all," an Ominous Voice tells us the sea is a metaphor for the psyche, that we are diving into the soul as we dance to the music . . . and I was honestly shocked when the ghettotech booty bassline didn't drop. No irony!

Comment

• caseymichael
          Getting warmed up
          • Nov 2004

Moonbootica . . . great set!

Several interesting tracks, throughout, I had never heard, before.

Definitely worth listening to.

Comment

• ctroy
            Banned
            • Jan 2009

Very interesting. Usually the Sensation White mixes are a bit too over the top for my liking but I will listen to your recommendations and will give it a listen.

Thank you.

Comment

• caseymichael
              Getting warmed up
              • Nov 2004

Originally posted by ctroy
              Usually the Sensation White mixes are a bit too over the top for my liking . . .
              If you'd like to avoid "over the top," I suggest you steer away from the Sanchez and Ingrosso sets . . .

Comment

• micsander
                Getting warmed up
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by caseymichael
                Loco Dice --> Good!

Particularly enjoyed the first track -- includes a reverbed sample of what sounds like a first-grade class screaming their own special word while getting their picture taken -- and the last -- climaxing to the sort of flanged organ-like sound more likely to be found on a Chemical Brothers track.

Anyone know what those tracks are?

Caveat: skip the first six minutes of . . . I don't know what. Instead of, "Let's get this party started, y'all," an Ominous Voice tells us the sea is a metaphor for the psyche, that we are diving into the soul as we dance to the music . . . and I was honestly shocked when the ghettotech booty bassline didn't drop. No irony!
                first track is:

Catz 'n Dogz - SF (Original Mix)

Comment

• caseymichael
                  Getting warmed up
                  • Nov 2004

Oh, no kidding! I was just looking into their Stars Of Zoo after reading a favorable review on Resident Advisor . . .

Thanks!

Comment

• Adzey
                    Are you Kidding me??
                    • Mar 2008

yeah loco dice set is very good, the ingrosso one is all over the place but is ok for party music and it was nye

"Working like a wizard he doesn't jump around much or react much to what he is playing but the place is going nuts"

Comment

Working...