Laurent Garnier + Layo & Bushwacka @ End London 31-12-2008 (500MB)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dhar_2
    meat and potatoes
    • Jun 2004

Re: Laurent Garnier + Layo & Bushwacka @ End London 31-12-2008 (500MB)

Originally posted by srbbnd
    I was going to post cue sheet anyone? But then be like JK. Never thought anyone would actually...
    so what happened to this infamous cuesheet?

Comment

• joeriblabla
      Fresh Peossy
      • Jan 2009

just a little story about garnier!

So i was going to timewarp.nl (some cheap copy the german version, but! the big man of timewarp.de: laurent garnier was playing aswell). While it was freezing outside we had to wait for my ticket who someone else had for around 40 minutes, so i was not in a grea mood already. Then everyone i went with came from an house they were at and we all had these early-bird ticked which should give us a fast entrance, but after 15 minutes of walking around the building they told us that was no more. So we went to the main waiting line which was now pretty huge. When we were in the middle of the line the alarm bell sounded and the fire department had to join us (still waiting in the cold). But after around 20 min they finally found out is was a false alarm. So i could almost enter the building!

I was inside pretty late (around 1am or 1 pm i never now ) and we went to see marco carola. He played ok but nothing special but the atmosphere was pretty nice so i enjoyed it. at 1:45 we went to the room were garnier was going (probably the coolest looking clubroom in holland). And he started playing, it was just great everyone was just totaly happy, he played great music. all styles u can image, all greatly mixed together. Karotte was standing next to him all night long (same as in germany). I just want to point out that garner is by far the most charming dj, he sometimes says things true the microphone but is never annoying. It was just pure joy for 4 hours long (man with the red face 2x panoramix, la otra playa, crispy bacon, i exist because of u, iceland ect) . Around 6 the room was getting more and more empty (raresh was still playing in an other room) and on the timetable stood that garnier only had to play till 6. So at six he said: this is really the last record i am going to play, but ofcourse he kept on playing and probably said that around 6 times. The hours that followed were just the best ever. We were with around 40+ people and garnier was playing better and better. It was just unique for me that a dj like garnier (probably one of the most known djs in the world?) was just not less enthousiatic playing for a small crowd. Even karotte joined us dancing and every had lots of space to dance.He just played a godlike mix of the best dance music in the world. He even played a freaking awesome dark hiphop beat song. At around 10.30 it finally happened: the one thing i hoped for that evening was that garnier would play psycho killer (the live version from stop making sense). but i gave up all hope before cause he was playing pretty hard around 6 and it wouldnt fit into is set. But when i heard the first few notes my heart just was filled with joy. I was singing the whole song along (its one of my favorite songs ever also:P) and karotte was sitting at the djbooth also singing the whole song along. Then a few records later he played wanna be your dog which was also a freaking killer. Me and karotte was both playing the airguitar and screaming the lyrics. Then again 15 minutes later he played symphaty for the devil (which i also really love, but i didnt have an idea he would play it). Also again played the airguitar with all my heart and soul dancing like a madman, everyone aroun me was also euphoric. It was jus so fucking great. Then at 12 the secuirity was setting a line infront of everyone and walking slowly towards the exit, pushing everyone who resisted. But then suddenly everyone (around 20 people) was runnng past the security and stared dancing again and garnier putted an track on then 5 minutes the security was doing the same and garnier said on the microphone: come on theres only 6 of them. But then they putted the music out and the party was over. But still memories remain of that night. Anyway garnier is a freaking hero but the bad news it he will stop doing dj sets and is going to play live again .

sorry for my horrible english i hope someone reads it all and likes it

Comment

• Huggie Smiles
        Anyone have Styx livesets?
        • Jun 2004

^^^^ great story
        ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• DIDI
          Aussie Pest
          • Nov 2004

Love your story!!! It's the stuff of legends, those sort of nights.!! Hope he comes back here soon. !!
          Originally posted by TheVrk
          it IS incredible isn't it??
          STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
          Simply does not get any better than Hernan
          The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• feather
            Shanghai ooompa loompa
            • Jul 2004

Can you translate that please.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
            a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
            Originally posted by m1sT3rL
            Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• Dhar_2
              meat and potatoes
              • Jun 2004

ring the embassy!

Comment

• crnienko
                Fresh Peossy
                • Sep 2008

[000min]
                0:00'00 : Vincenzo - The Resident (2008 - Dessous)
                0:01'38 : Wagon Cookin - Mallorca (Sasse Remix)
                0:06'58 : Spirit Catcher - Loving System
                0:16'48 : Lee Jones - Safari (Stimming Remix) (2008 - Aus)
                0:22'18 : Tiger Stripes - Hooked (Solomun Remix) (2008 - liebe*detail spezial)
                0:28'58 : Dirt Crew - Soundwave
                0:41'00 : Matthias Meyer - Tout Va Bien (2008 - liebe*detail)
                0:59'40 : Freestyle Orchestra - Don't Tell Me (1989 - SBK)
                [060min]
                1:05'25 : Ce Ce Rogers - Someday (1987 - Atlantic)
                1:19'25 : Tigerskin - Peter's Secret Weapon (2008 - Dirt Crew)
                1:32'00 : Omar-S - Psychotic Photosynthesis (2007 - FXHE)
                1:36'44 : Nikola Gala - Kilo Tango
                1:44'08 : Omar feat. Stevie Wonder - Feeling You (Henrik Schwartz remix) (2008 - CDR)
                1:48'40 : Inner City - Good Life (Carl Craig Mix) (1999 - PIAS)
                1:55'00 : Sven Tasnadi - Waiting For A Sign
                - break for the new year's eve countdown by Laurent Garnier -
                1:57'53 : Marvin Gaye - Grapevine (Marvin Rapson Edit) (2008 - SPM)
                [120min]
                2:04'00 : Henrik Schwarz & Amampondo - I Exist Because Of You (2008 - Innervisions)
                2:10'40 : Ane Brun - Headphone Silence (Henrik Schwarz Remix) (2008 - Objektivity)
                2:30'00 : Gorge - Kassiande (Marc Romboy Remix) (2008 - Freerange)
                2:41'40 : KiNK - Blueprint (2008 - Hour House Is Your Rush)
                2:46'45 : Audio Soul Project - Reality Check (Vincenzo Remix)
                2:52'00 : ? (Josh Wink ? unreleased yet ?)
                2:56'50 : Rocco & Claude Monnet - 90's (2008 - SSOH)
                [180min]
                3:07'00 : Patrice Bäumel - Javelin (2008 - Get Physical)
                3:12'19 : Paolo Driver - Ok Samba (2008 - Nuhar)
                3:18'40 : Simi - Errore di Sistema (2008 - SCI + TEC)
                3:22'10 : Tiefschwarz - Liquid Cherries (2008 - Cocoon)
                3:41'02 : Pitto - Sexvibe
                3:46'37 : Bohannon - Let's Start II Dance Again (1981 - Phase II )
                [240min]
                4:00'41 : Stanton Warriors ft. Big Daddy Kane - Get Wild Off This (Bassbin Twins Remix)
                4:09'07 : Varoslav feat. dOP - Inside Ways (Boris Werner Remix)
                4:20'40 : Ilario Alicante - Living Near Africa (2008 - Cécille)
                4:28'35 : Ben Westbeech - Hang Around (Wahoo Dub) (2007 - Brownswood)
                4:32'34 : Wudwerd - Bocas Del Toras (Alex Santos Remix)
                4:37'00 : Laurent Garnier - Back To My Roots (Back To My Technodidzia) (2008 - unreleased version/Innervisions)
                4:48'00 : Layo & Bushwacka! - The Time Was Then (2008 - Olmeto)
                4:51'49 : ? (Laurent Garnier's Demo track)
                [300min]
                5:01'30 : Danzca aka Maxime Dangles & Paul Nazca - Dark Neptune (2009 - Kompakt Extra)
                5:05'30 : Dubfire & Oliver Huntemann - Dios
                5:15'44 : Lützenkirchen - All That Jazz (Popof Remix 01) (2008 - Great Stuff)
                5:20'00 : Dubfire - Emissions (2007 - M_nus)
                5:35'14 : Mathias Kaden - Perclue
                5:40'20 : The Aztec mystic - Jaguar (1999 - UR)
                5:45'18 : Slam - Azure (Samuel L Session Remix) (2007 - Soma)
                5:49'56 : Laurent Garnier - The Man With The Red Face (Live) (2002 - F Com)
                5:59'30 : High Contrast - Sleepless (2007 - Hospital)
                [360min]
                6:03'00 : Ghostface Killa Feat. Ne-Yo - Back Like Dat (Marky & Bungle Remix)
                6:07'30 : Krust - Malice (2005 - Full Cycle)
                6:10'00 : Exactshit - Nancy's Boots (bootleg remix by Hexstatic of Nancy Sinatra's These Boots Were Made For Walking)
                6:13'01 : Sandee - Notice Me (1988 - Da Music)
                6:18'10 : Luke Solomon - Spirits (Prins Thomas Disko-Tek Miks) (2008 - REKIDS)
                6:22'40 : Timo Maas - Subtellite (2008 - Cocoon)
                6:31'45 : Paul Ritch - Walk The Line (2008 - Quartz)
                6:38'12 : Jesper Dahlbäck - I Love Water (2008 - Blank)
                6:47'00 : Mark Trophy - Ripper (Koen Groeneveld Crosswind Remix) (Toolroom Trax)
                6:53'30 : Julian Jeweil - Saint Mitre (Danton Eeprom Remix) (2008 - Skryptöm)
                6:58'20 : Blunt - Golden Lake (Djinxx Vision) (2008 - Dpress)
                [420min]
                7:03'40 : Ramon Tapia - Tanzgefuehl (2008 - Great Stuff)
                7:15'10 : Hov - Analogik (Ink & Needle Remix)
                7:20'10 : Ricardo Villalobos : Enfants (Chants) (Sei Es Drum)
                7:26'22 : Pär Grindvik - Do Us Part (Len Faki Remix) (2008 - Drumcode)
                7:31'21 : Depeche Mode - Pleasure Little Treasure (? unknown remix)
                7:48'55 : Nephews Of Phela - Mulah 2 (2005, bootleg remix of Mulatu Astatke's Yegelle Tezeta)
                [480min]
                8:02'30 : Rennie Foster - Devil's Water (2008 - Rebirth)
                8:11'12 : Radiohead - Everything In Its Right Place (? unknown remix)
                8:20'00 : Christian Smith & John Selway - Total Departure (Drumcode)
                8:31'00 : On The House with Marshall Jefferson - Ride the Rhythm (1986 - Trax)
                8:33'30 : Ralphi Rosario feat Xavier Gold - You Used To Hold Me (Kenny's Mix) (1987 - Hot Mix 5)
                8:38'50 : Layo & Bushwacka! - Love Story (XL)
                8:54'19 : Iggy Pop & The Stooges - I Wanna Be Your Dog ( ? unknown version)
                8:58'22 : The KLF - What Time Is Love? (1988 - KLF Communications)
                [540min]
                9:07'30 : ? (Laurent Garnier's Demo track)

Comment

• Haziel
                  Likes a finger upthere
                  • Jan 2007

LISTENING TO THE FIRST HOUR OF IT ,... BRILLIANT

Comment

Working...