PHOTOS:NYE 2008 Hollywood Palladium/Avalon: Sander Kleinenberg,Trent Cantrelle,Kazell

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • |Thrax|
    Platinum Poster
    • Mar 2007

PHOTOS:NYE 2008 Hollywood Palladium/Avalon: Sander Kleinenberg,Trent Cantrelle,Kazell

PHOTOS:PALLADIUM: Hyphy Crunk, DJ Oodee. (opening for Infected Mushroom+Flosstradamus

PHOTOS:AVALON: Nye 09. Sander Kleinenberg,Trent Cantrelle,Kazell. HONEY: DROOG,Camero

This is the voice from planet love. Have no fear we are your friends. To bring peace and love to your world, we are sending you our very special agent. Her name is love love love...

-Chris
    Myspace::Facebook:: NIGHTMOVES.ME nightlife+lifestyle photography
  • Haziel
    Likes a finger upthere
    • Jan 2007

Re: PHOTOS:NYE 2008 Hollywood Palladium/Avalon: Sander Kleinenberg,Trent Cantrelle,Ka

New desktop background

Comment

• jeffrey collins
      Not cool enough
      • Jun 2004

Re: PHOTOS:NYE 2008 Hollywood Palladium/Avalon: Sander Kleinenberg,Trent Cantrelle,Ka

What was with the Obama stuff? is Sander trying to be a politician?
      Jeffrey Collins: Painter
      My Painting Blog

http://soundcloud.com/jeffreycollins
      My Soundcloud page.

Comment

• |Thrax|
        Platinum Poster
        • Mar 2007

lol dunno, a video from armin van buuren on NYE in LA.. he had an Obama video, followed by U2-New years day. hahahaa

sander launched his set @ 11:45pm had Obama for the countdown, or opening or something... too.
        This is the voice from planet love. Have no fear we are your friends. To bring peace and love to your world, we are sending you our very special agent. Her name is love love love...

-Chris

Comment

• jeffrey collins
          Not cool enough
          • Jun 2004

Boy these guys are more into American Politics than American dj's. Weird.
          My Painting Blog

My Soundcloud page.

Comment

• |Thrax|
            Platinum Poster
            • Mar 2007

lol

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyY884lzE2A[/youtube]

-Chris

Comment

• jeffrey collins
              Not cool enough
              • Jun 2004

Are they trying to turn New Years Day into a happy song? Cause I don't think it was originally intended to be one. LOL.
              My Painting Blog

My Soundcloud page.

Comment

• |Thrax|
                Platinum Poster
                • Mar 2007

but Jeffrey.. "it says new years day! yay yay yay, cause for celebration!!"

(pay no attention to any lyrics)

-Chris

Comment

• jeffrey collins
                  Not cool enough
                  • Jun 2004

no i don't pay attention to lyrics when it comes to AVB. LOL.

But when I hear that piano part. I know what song it is.
                  My Painting Blog

My Soundcloud page.

Comment

• |Thrax|
                    Platinum Poster
                    • Mar 2007

I meant, they could care/or know less.. "like, OMG this song is about new years day, happy happy joy joy.."

..besides, they are all sitting on the floor anyways, rocked out of their brains.. true

-Chris

Comment

• jeffrey collins
                      Not cool enough
                      • Jun 2004

LOL. Yeah you got that right bro!
                      My Painting Blog

My Soundcloud page.

Comment

• pr0ficient
                        Are you Kidding me??
                        • Apr 2006

lots of candy kids busting out the glow sticks in that video!

Comment

• |Thrax|
                          Platinum Poster
                          • Mar 2007

it was all-ages.. ughhhhhhhh
                          so glad I wasnt there.

-Chris

Comment

• jeffrey collins
                            Not cool enough
                            • Jun 2004

Well how was the show with the Mushroom guys? I've never listened to them...the only time I heard them I wasn't into it.
                            My Painting Blog

My Soundcloud page.

Comment

• |Thrax|
                              Platinum Poster
                              • Mar 2007

I couldnt stick around long enough, I was at palladium from 8-10pm they went on at midnight.. I had to cover Sander.

IM is alright, if you dont like psytrance, Infected would be a speedy edm shock.

I liked their older albums, before I got into techno.

-Chris

Comment

Working...